what the hell is this???

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by seedling4life, Apr 22, 2008.

1. they have been in the flowering room for about 2 weeks; they are clones, one is master kush, the one that is just a knob is 4-way.
    does anyone know why this happens? should I just cut it off...

Attached Files:

2. That is crazy looking.Give us all the info on your setup first.But it almost looks like they were burnt or topped and trying to come back.Im gonna save those pics.But give us all the info on your growing enviorment.

3. Also take more pics of the entire plant.Is this just happening at the top of the plants or do you see this at other bud sites/branches?

4. Damn why did you sign off???Evidently you figured out what happened.Looks like the light fell or either touched the tops of your plants.

5. The setup is not relevant, evey other plant in there is fine, I have her mother in there and she is doing ok...
    Its a clone, about 1 month old, never topped or fimmed or anything like that.
    The light did not touch or fall on them, its been like that for about 1 week and it can't open, it just keeps getting thicker, most likely I will cut it off tonight...
    I just wanted to know what could cause that....

6. Absolutely the setup is very important as are all my following questions:
    We need all the info on your grow including:

What type of medium; soil or hydro?
    What brand and type of soil?
    Indoors or outdoors?
    What strain?
    How old are the plants?
    What type of lights and how many watts?
    How far from the lights?
    What, how much and when was it fed? NPK?
    What is the medium/runoff pH?
    What are the temps and humidity in the room?
    What size pots?
    Any bugs? Look real close.
    Any other pertinent info?

If any of these questions have already been answered please disregard as I cut and paste this for everyone.

If there is leaf discoloration please TAKE PICTURES WITH ALL GROW LIGHTS OFF, ESPECIALLY HPS. Taking pictures and taking them like this, allows us to further help your problems.

If you want us to help and make medical diagnosees [which a good doctor would never do on the phone mind you] you have to give us every detail of the grow. I see some troubled leaves so even if that weird bannana thing is not a problem there are other lurking close by.

7. And if you will also answer my question about other bud sites on those plants.Is it just the main cola or other branch"s showing those deformations?

8. Well SmknVTEC Im done here.

But i am saving those pics for future use.

Peace bro

9. I just think is not the cause cause I have 9 plants in there, and this one is the only one doing it...
    but here it goes....
    Soil
    600HPS
    1 month old, 4-way (the only one there)
    77 between 50-60% humidity
    PH 6.21
    NPK (2-9-7)
    20 Inches from the bulb
    2 liter pots (clone SOG test)
    no bugs..

It is only the main cola, the plant is only about 1 and half feet tall...

10. Can you take some pics within the next few days with the HPS off? And take the pic standing over the plant looking down on it so I can see the plant structure along with the natural light showing exact color of leaves. Thanks, I think right now you have nothing to worry About.

11. Do u have some of that ninja turtle ooze lying around in your grow room ??