Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what the hell is it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Zapata, Sep 6, 2010.

1. Ok iv been lookin up some vida and latly iv been seeing like a paperclip or something and its stretched out and it kept burning like Idk I thought a paperclip only gets hot unless they put something on it and iv seen people use it to light bongs pipes n everything and wondering what it is and how they keep the fire going? I kno I could just use my bid but I just would like to kno lol

2. WTf are you talking about, english

3. I.....am......slow :hello:

4. I would give you +rep, but we know it's useless congrats for being able to read that guys useless writing style.

5. Edited it for you to, so it actually makes sense to people.

I use beeline, and really like it.

6. Oh, so that is what he meant to say...wonder why his fingers couldn't make contact with the keyboard to say that.

7. That's what it seemed like it said to me. I'm blazed, on my iPad, and made that edit, haha..

8. can i have your iPad? haha :D

9. I just realized Grasscity is the only reason I would ever want an iPad, before I couldn't think of any. :smoking:

10. Haha, it's awesome for forums, as well as school work. The keyboard is really easy to use, and once you get used to is really fast. Not to mention the ebooks being cheap, and support for ePub. I also use it for notes in class, it's a lot better than a whole laptop..

11. That you, Steve?

12. Pshhh I wish I was steve, and had all that Apple stock. Working for his company that company was fun, but I wasn't making anywhere near the "average employee salary", but I was on salary, which was cool. Good money for a no degree 20 year old college drop out.

13. Could be a soldering iron :devious:

[​IMG]

but yah... beeline

14. it must be somekind of

hot tub time machine

Attached Files: