Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What the hell is all over this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jeyrad, Apr 25, 2010.

1. #1 Jeyrad, Apr 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2010
    Check this stuff out. A friend of mine bought some if it and it had this white shit ALL over it. It's almost like it's part of the weed. I honestly have no idea what the hell is all over it, but we don't wanna smoke it till we know for sure what it is. Yeah, it's some shitty shwag, but around here it gets pretty dry with the good stuff.

http://i42.tinypic.com/bgzcqr.jpg

2. It's mold. Throw it away and do not smoke it.

3. That there is some moldy shit! Don't smoke it bro it'll fuck ya up/

4. And not in a good way.

5. looks like mold to me. dont smoke it and dont buy from whoever you got it from again.

6. Yeah toss it.

DO NOT SMOKE IT

7. Yeah i was suspicious. Thanks for the help guys!

8. those buds look like the moldy cat poop i find in my yard..

9. Mold mane

10. Whatever you do, do NOT smoke that bud. First of all the quality itself is pretty shitty, and then to top it off, a nice cluster of gross mold?!?! That dealer must be running a sketchy business selling bud like that. If i were you i would never EVER go back to that guy again. I could only imagine what some other buds look like in that batch :eek::eek:

11. Looks like crack :p
    Toss it, it's mold.

12. What would the mold do to u?

13. at first I thought it was a picture of a wood chip.
    I wouldn't trust your friend to buy weed anymore.

14. Well said, cut your losses and toss that junk man its not worth the possible lung damage!

15. hell yeah man!mold fucks you up!

seriously though don't smoke that shit

16. Think mold could possibly kill you if you smoked it...Alls I know is that mold isn't good to inhale

17. How much you pay for it?

It looks like some dirty dirt weed + moldy mold on it

Unless the guy payed YOU to take it, you got ripped

seriously though don't smoke that shit[/QUOTE]

18. It looks like an old leaf that's wet on the ground after a fall rain

19. go get ur monies back.....