Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What the hell happened to me

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Hemp7, Mar 9, 2009.

1. I smoked some Cali perp and experienced some weird shit

When I moved my arm, legs or head, I would continue seeing a replay of it. Kind of like déjà vu

So what the hell was that

2. It could very well have been deja vu. Although no one knows what causes deja vu, the most convincing (imo at least) theory is that one of your eyes sends its visual information to the brain but your other information is somehow slowed down and the second time that the same info is received, your brain is like "wtf? I've seen this before..."

Weed is just known to trigger deja vu because so much is going on in your noggin that is "out of the ordinary"

3. What's the quality of the stuff you normally smoke? If you're not used to bud that good, it could just simply be that you're not used to being that high.

4. tracerrrrs.

I got those one time and one time only (so far).
    like time was slowed down and I could feel my hand on my leg, but I could still see it moving thru the air towards my leg.

trippy as hell.
    makes you think about what time really is.
    idk if this is exactly what you experienced, but...yep.

5. ps to the OP, welcome to GC!
    :smoke:

6. I get that deja vu shit to. It is trippy as hell. I would be closing my door, and once my door was closed I could see it moving, it was like when a CD skips. It was like stuttering for a few seconds. It was wierd as shit. It kept happening all night.

This was on weed that was $1.50 a gram too.

7. Geez, I'm gonna start getting depressed if I keep reading stories like this when I haven't been high in over a month.

It sounds like you had a great night bro! And welcome to GC, even though I've only got about 50 posts on you.

8. yeah when i first started smoking and only getting a little high, i would REALLY experience that deja vu shit. it was really uncomfortable, so that's why i stopped smoking the herb. cause i thought that's what being high was! but then i started smoking again and got HIGH. i didnt experience the deja vu again until i was smoking with my friends and only got a couple hits, thus i was only a little high. then i experienced that deja vu thing once again.
    meh, it's weird. i guess when i smoke alone i get so blitzed that i dont even realize anything thats going on. haha so maybe thats why i only experience the deja vu when im a tiny bit high.

9. Welcome to the world of good strong smoke.

10. you got really high

11. Stutter Vision, it's the shit. I've only had it my first time, and the time I got my hands on really good smoke. Enjoy. :smoke:

12. This happened to me as well. It's definately the quality of the bud. I used to get some high mids for $40/quarter and a bowl of it between friends would make everyone experience what you are talking about. I remember one time sitting outside a friends house for 30 minutes, just trying to get to the point to where I could drive safely.

13. $1.50 a gram must have been schwag or really got hooked up. Anyways the cd skipping part is more like Salvia, feels like your on a grocery scanner or on a cd skipping. Weed has never made me feel like that, although when I 1st smoked my 1st real blunt saw weird color visuals and voices in my head.

14. Probably was all in your head!

Keep toking the Strong Ganj!

Elend.

15. Whats really crazy is when your motion trails are almost like an out of body experience. I got high a couple months ago with a buddy, and when we were walking back into my dorm room, I would stop, and see myself keep walking, like a video game. And then I turned around to see where my friend was, and saw a motion trail of myself catching up to where I was. It was cool as hell, and I haven't been that baked in a long time