What The Hell Does This Mean? marijuana Legalization Is The New Gay Marriage?

Discussion in 'General' started by JoeVullion13254, Jun 2, 2013.

1. Bill Mauer and several other people are sort of comparing this movement to legalize marijuana to gay marriage. How the f*ck would could this issue be compared? I dont know anyone sucking d*ck for marijuana. Maybe crack, but not marijuana. I dont get it. 

2. Lol because they are both civil rights movements man. Gays should be free to marry and cannabis should be legal. People should have the right to do what they want when it doesn't affect other people. So they are comparing the freedom of the two issues really. 

3. Basically.

4. Probably just how they're both major issues in the voting polls. Although I'm not sure if we can actually vote for gay marriage, I think thats up to the politicians? 

5. yeah thats pretty much what I was thinking too.  Its easy to lump each one into a category with the other because both represent freedom to do what you will with your life

6. #6 underahoneymoon, Jun 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2013
    Umm yeah what the first post said.

This thread is ridiculously stupid. Your stupidest by far...

7. TBH, if a hot ass girl said she would give me head for weed...I wouldn't turn that shit down. 

8. TBH, I wouldn't say no either.^

9. Lol really? So why wouldn't you just go to a prostitute? 

10. But the difference is I'm getting it for free! 

11. I'm sorry, I didn't want to say anything, but the irony was too great for me. No hard feelings? Let's just laugh this one off.

12. That depends on your state, and whether it allows referendums or not.

13. I agree but both issues have been around for awhile so idk why they're saying its the new same sex marriage. if anything people have been trying to legalize cannabis for longer, i guess now it's just more mainstream.

14. #14 Tastytrichomes, Jun 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2013

*you're

lmao im kidding

Hahahaha  :hide:
    I don't have spell check on my phone ok??!!

16. In my opinion people, especially young people, in the U.S. like to fight for "freedoms" as groups. Almost like it's the new cool thing to support gay marriage or protest a war. When they are done fighting for whatever they move on to blindly follow another movement like the legalization of marijuana. People love to have an opinion on whatever is popular.

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Wait, wtf does that gotta do with anything? Do people suck dick in support of gay marriage or something?

18. +rep for the lols