Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What the hell broski

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Fenrime, May 11, 2011.

1. #1 Fenrime, May 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2011
    Drove 45 minutes to my dealers house to get some drugs and he was all out. And no I don't have a phone right now.

Edit:I am in no way blaming my dealer. Just venting.

2. Thats not his fault you drove all the way there without contacting him first.

3. Don't you love it when your chilling at home and someone just pops by unanounced?

prioritys man cell phone/food/bills before weed.

4. Dude like 5 high school dropouts live there, people show up all the time. It wasn't a problem.

5. The dude didn't even say anything bad about the dealer. Why the hard time given? :p

That sucks I guess. Not much else to say about it.

6. why does your dealer live so far away from you? find one who lives like <1 mile away

7. I was expecting a bunch of "Cool Story Bro" pictures.