what the heck happened?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by titsandweed, Jan 17, 2014.

1. My man is a strictly outdoor grower, so when I started growing a little seed myself he was apprehensive and basically said it was my baby, my undertaking. Well, be the control freak he is, he has been doing all of the controlling of the baby. Well, last night he gave her some liquid fertilizer and now she looks like a sad sad sad girl. Will flushing her help? What can I do to save her??

Attached Files:

2. That thing is hopeless anyway. .. Your lighting must be essentially non existent... But this is overwatering. I would not try to bring that back or flower it. Do a little reading; then try again.

3. Looks overwatered. What us your set up. Lighting, soil used, nutrients giving, temp and humidity of grow room. It can still recover but it need the soil to dry. Help dry the soil with a fan and only water twice a week once recovered. Nice screen name. We could always use more tits growing plants. Most dudes growing and taking the risk. Glad to see ya going it yourself,

Bahahahahahaha!

5. Anyway, yes overwatering. Let them dry out, don't stress them again for a while. Since it's your first grow, just let it do its thing. Add nutes at quarter strength and see what happens, but not much more than that.

6. Nice attitude - very helpful. This is your response to a question for help?

J

7. Xander, nice helpful post. Tits, this seems like good advice - and try and step up your lighting.

Good luck

J

8. #8 zippy657, Jan 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2014
    thanks j... how about in the future you just keep off my shit... he will do better vegging a plant correctly for a month than trying to flower this...  did you see those pics man?  that thing wont hold any buds whatsoever and it will be almost impossible to get proper light to a plant stretched that badly.  I dont need a bad attitude to tell someone not to waste 2 months flowering this.  again... when you see my name just keep your 2c to your super duper self.

Someone coming on here asking for "help" will always get it from me.  I suppose your advice, because your attitude is so fantastic, would be to change him over to organics and flower a 2 foot plant with 6 leaves... mine was to point out that he is overwatered and comically underlit and to suggest he get educated and start over.  agree to disagree. ass hat.

9. "Someone coming on here asking for "help" will always get it from me. "
    ------------------------------------------------------------

"That thing is hopeless anyway. .. Your lighting must be essentially non existent... But this is overwatering. I would not try to bring that back or flower it. Do a little reading; then try again."

Why bother responding if that's your advice? If a new member asks nicely for help there's no need to shoot them down. A little constructive advice or pointing them in the right direction will actually help instead of driving them off.

J