Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what the fuck? :(

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smoke trick, Jan 29, 2013.

1. man... ive been smoking weed for well over a year. i fell in love with it instantly and smoke a couple ounces a month. i was always high and i always loved it, and would smoke whatever i had because i just plain enjoyed smoking weed. but for the last 3 months, and im not sure why, i just dont like what it does for me. its like it gets me high and then fucks with me too. my heart races somewhat and also goes off beat every now and then and the annoying part is it actually hurts. it doesnt matter what strain or if i only take a few hits. once i get around half stoned, its completely blocked out by the heart problem, which isnt so bad its just soo constant and everything makes it worse until im sober. whats more is i dont want food anymore when im high either. it sounds gross and makes my body feel way too mechanical. its not in my head and dont say "maybe its not for you." trust me, it is. i love getting high and i remain chill through all this bullshit and i still smoke every day but just when im getting to how it should feel i get all this other bs with it and the bs is stronger than the high.. i just want to be able to smoke and not worry about anything but another hit, ya know? my weed is always grade a, same problem all the time, blue dream, agent orange, purple nurple, platinum, og, countless more... doesnt matter. please, let some one know whats wrong with me, i just want things to go back to normal.. it doesnt matter how relaxed i am or slow i take it, im in pain before im high enough. im 18, deal with depression in a way. i dont feel emotions very boldly. but theres no anxiety when i smoke. my smoking routine lately: 1. im fine, that shits in your head. 2. see? im smoking and im fine. 3. damnit its coming on... god this is stupid. 4. breath in.. breath out.. 5. this is so stupid.. 6. i want to get higher but i dont want my heart to... it feels like im on a damn leash. please keep in mind that whats bothering me is completely physical. i still love where it takes my mind as always. i know its probably impossible to help me from such simple symptoms.. i just dont know a better way :( ALSO. my doctor always says i have good blood pressure... and im vegetarian so im not sure if there could be anything actually wrong with me heart... i need to get checked out.. but i would have no idea what to say. "my heart hurts when i smoke weed, check me for everything?"

2. a couple oz's a month? sounds like u just need a tolerance break

3. I used to feel the same way but years ago. For me it turned out to be anxiety. I would swear I was dying! I would have heart palpitations, nausea sometimes, and generally just freaked out. I really thought it was all physical too!

4. how would raising my tolerance help the fact that i get heart pain 2 hits in? is that actually a thing? cuz ive never heard of tolerance breaks helping anything but tolerance lol..

5. how did you cure it then? i just dont feel anxious

6. Do you smoke blunts or joints a lot? That could be the cause of the heart pain?

Deep Roots

7. Stop over smoking so much....

Several ounces a month is just being wasteful.
    Also smoking that much leads to depression/anxiety.
    Just do some research man.

8. When I was ringing in 2013
    I felt my heart seem as though it was in some hard casing

I've been so depressed since I lost my warehouse job

I'm somewhere I might be buying myself a new car
    for me
    that's big

It's so good for you, but you need to listen to it's lessons.

it can change your diet for the better

It can calm you or build up excitement

think about enjoying yourself
    not stress

9. My ex had an irregular heart beat and couldn't smoke weed because of it. Well shouldn't smoke weed because of it. The times she did smoke though at times she had heart pain and the condition seemed to worsen. Hope she's given up the herb. Hope you do if it causes you pain.

Really some drugs aren't for everyone.

10. I actually have a heart condition and stopped smoking because I worried about it to much when I was high.

Yeah, you can just say that to a doctor, it's confidential. Maybe bring it up more as "I've tried smoking a few times, and when I do, I get bad chest pain. I'm concerned if I might have a heart condition and would really like to get checked out" And get them to do an echocardiogram of your chest. It's possible you might have one, but weed normally increases heart rate in everyone.

11. sounds like you're just smoking too much and its hurting your body

cut back/invest in a vaporizer

12. The moral to your story: everything in moderation.

13. Why is this thread in the Seasoned section?

14. Please, in the future (and if you can do this now, that'll be great), break your threads up into paragraphs. It would make it sooooo much easier to read.

15. You might not think its in your head, but sounds like classic state of mind fuckery to me. Either that or some health issue.

Anything negative in your life right now kinda pissing you off besides the weed? Maybe you just need a better diet and more exercise. Lots of sleep always makes my high so much better.

Good luck man, keep smoking the holy herb if that's what you love doin, but sounds to me you gotta make some lifestyle changes.

16. Sounds like you're just smoking the strains that get your heart racing, but there's no need to worry since it also lowers your blood pressure.

They say it increases your risk of a heart attack, but the lower blood pressure balances it out, or even reduces it.

The important thing is to just stay calm like you always have.

It's only a normal reaction that everyone will experience when smoking those strains.