What the fuck? Very strange turn on?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by CAPSLOCK BANDIT, Jan 2, 2010.

1. So, yesterday i went on a date with a girl i used to date way back when. Anyways, i ended up spilling a bunch of shit on my shirt, and decided to change. So she follow's me up and kind of stand's outside my door while it's half open while i change.

Anyways, so when i walking into my room she was a little bit pissed off that we were going to be late because my cooking took a little too long and then i had to change and as soon as i walk out of my room with my new clothes on, she look's super turned on, which is really strange since she's really shy and we end up making out and shit in my hallway for about a minute before we leave.

Yeah, weak i know, but i dated this chick in grade 10 and she's still a virgin, super shy.

Anyway's, i was just chatting with a couple of my buddies and told them about this and they all say they've had almost the exact same experience?

Has anybody else noticed this? Very strange. Changing clothes turn's girls on? I don't quite understand here..:confused:

Thoughts?

2. Lol I pretty much attack my boyfriend anytime he is here... and take his clothes off for him XD

BUT when he changes... duh its a turn on, specially when you have a sexy body like he does :ey:

Yeah but anyway... it would turn me on to watch my man change

3. That's wierd haha.

4. I would.. have to agree on this.

Also, spray on a little Acqua Di Gio by Giorgio Armani... yum. I don't think that scent will ever fail a man. Ever! [​IMG] Promise.

5. I guess it may be weird to you... but someone already agreed :D
    Obviously it doesn't effect my boyfriend the same way, I change all the time in front of him, and he never touches me. Haha... even when I get out of the shower too.... hmmm.... GUYS ARE WEIRD XD I would be all over that shit

6. I love watching my girlfriend get undressed and always make a comment or try to make a move. It really sucks when we don't have time to do anything sexual when she changes in front of me because I get so turned on and just want to fool around right then and there.

7. If the girl is still a virgin then she wasnt turned on enough..:D

8. #8 ihaveocd, Jan 3, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2010
    It is a weird turn on, but everyone likes to watch who they're dating get undressed...Makes our imaginations go haywire. ^_-

EDIT: I had a typo I had to fix. ><

9. Exactly. Dude just think about it, clothes are coming off... how is that not a turn on?

10. DUDE, now that i think about it i think this does work. usually when i have a girl over that i know likes me and i take a shower or change, i walk into my room with my shirt off and then get one out of my closet. id say about 75% of the time the girl will be like, "umm come over here". try this next time your with her. :cool:

11. Yeah, like it doesn't make any sense to me. I watched the door, i have a really nice body but she didn't even look, and i walk out and she's all fired up.

I wouldn't give two shit's if some chick changed her clothes 5 feet infront of me...Oh well, WOMEN...I suppose, haha.:D

12. Lol whether you watched it or not, she got a sneak peek... :D

13. strip clubs. think about it. :)

14. Nah, we just like to see slutty chicks dance and watch their titties shake.:cool:

15. Not the clothes so much but my wife loves to mess with me and cop a feel while I'm wearing a towel, like before or after a shower. Naturally she usually does when I'm in a rush to be someplace. I'm late a lot :)

16. Hey guys i know this is gonna sound crazy but my girl seems to enjoy getting her clit rubbed i know it sounds crazy what could it be?

17. Were you changing your clothes while you were doing it?

18. This boy here is a clever one. :rolleyes:

19. Dude she saw you change, you'd probably get turned on seeing her without clothes. It's as simple as that.

/theard

20. this is a tight thread, lol, good info here!!! +rep OP :D