What the fuck is wrong with this dude?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by stupidstoner, Aug 17, 2009.

1. Okay so today I drove over to my friends to chill and this dudes there and for some reason he's just giving me this look like he wants to rip my head off. Than my friends gf shows up and I give her a hug and a kiss on the cheek cause I've known her since I was in middle school. Well my friend is all cool about it cause he knows the story, but this guy almost blew his gasket at it and starts yelling "DUDE DUDE YOUR FRIEND IS JOCKING ALL OVER YOUR GIRL!"

My friend walks into the main room in his apartment and he tells this dude to "shut the fuck up man I actually live here and I can get kicked out for yelling shit like that" So this dude shuts up for like 20 minutes. After the 20 minutes of me catching up with my friends gf this dude starts telling stories about dudes he fucked up cause they looked at him wrong. So I pretty much tell him that if he thinks hes cool cause he fought some dudes in high school than he should just go back to high school cause thats where that bull shit counts.

He stands up and he's like 5'5 or 5'7 and had to weigh like 130 and starts getting all up in my face saying he could beat me down and shit like that. At this point of sick and tired of his shit and I stand up to my full height of 6'4 and weighing in at 230 I thought he would back down. Of course this guy doesn't do the logical thing, no he actually says that he has critically injured people bigger than me.

Well at this point I'm seething on the inside but being polite and calm telling him to please step off and shit like that. He just kept going. So, stooping to his level, I tell him that if he wants to fight I'll see him outside and I walk out the door. He comes out after me and keeps talking some serious shit. He comes up to me and he punches me in the chest. So I grab him and throw him to the ground and pin him there and tell him that if he has a beef with me to get into the open so it gets fixed.

Well my friend comes and pulls me off the dude and tells the dude to bounce. Me my friend and his gf all go back to the apartment and we chilled and talked about what the fuck happened but we cant figure out why this dude was trying to pick a fight with me. I ask you fellow blades, what the fuck is wrong with this dude?

2. Some people, especially insecure people, are wantonly aggressive and will try and be confrontational with anyone they can. It's best just to try and ignore people like this. It's also possible he didn't like your face.

3. Dude, I regret to inform you that the world is filled with douchebags like this guy you speak over. This guys problem is that he has too much testosterone and no intelligence to control it.

I really hate motherfuckers that walk around trying to start fights (especially at parties)- they piss me off to no end, and frankly if anyone pisses me off enough (pretty difficult) I won't hesitate to pound their ass into the ground.;)

4. You did the right thing (imo) he was givin you shit for whatever reason
    and you gave him the option to step outside n settle things he didn't
    have to follow but he did,so....yeah good job handling that

5. i would have asked him what the fuck he was looking at as soon as i saw him looking at me funny. something like that happened like 2 weeks ago in front of my friends house. this kid is like 5'2 was getting buck with one of my friends whos into martial arts. my friend didnt even start shit, this dude just started running his mouth about my friend wearing a small shirt. my friend laughed at him and told him to hit puberty and this dude started walking towards him like he was about to do something, when he got close enough my friend jabbed him twice and hit him with a hook and this dude just fell. 2 seconds later hes like "wtf just happened?" so we picked him up and threw him out into the street. havent heard from him since.

6. Hit him with a bottle. I got lippy with my girlfriend once, and I found out that shit really does hurt like in the movies.

7. Some people are just retarded. I knocked some kid out last weekend because he tried to hit my friend with a glass bottle for a pizza.