What the fuck is wrong with my fingers?

Discussion in 'General' started by piff69, Jun 19, 2009.

1. Ok. Last night I noticed my left ring finger was really sore when I put pressure on the fingernail.

I woke up this morning, and my fingers were red as the devils dick... and its looks like what ever it is spread to the left side of my middle finger.

Now if I put pressure on my pinky, ring, or middle fingernail it hurts.

I don't think its poisen ivy or anything like that because it doesn't itch... it's just... there.

Do you think it has something to do with the fact I've taken Adderall, about 15mg's of XR for the past 3 days? Or to do with the fact that I have been launching a potato launcher non stop for the past 3 days?

I have no idea what it is, so I figured i'd ask you fucks :]... lol

So anyone have an idea?

[​IMG]

2. i was actually experiencing what i thought was a niacin flush in my extremities of my finger and it would feel all hot and tingly last week, i still couldn't figure out what was wrong, but maybe you had a allergic reaction to the adderal or a recent substance maybe? try mebMD too, i've had good experiences with that sight.

3. #3 piff69, Jun 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2009
    But the weird thing is I used to pop adderall like nothing... probably around 3-4 times a week back in the beginning of the year, then I stopped around March because shit just got annoying after that. No adverse reactions to it other than not sleeping as much, not eating as much, and not feeling as good as i used to.

Only reason I took it recently was for finals.

4. well did you maybe take a different kind of adderall than you usually didnt that maybe had a another type of filler or something you reacted too?

also what were you using in that potato gun, usually some of those things can be irritants. im not sure though man, hopefully someone more knowable will see this. maybe put some cool ice or some kind of lotion on there in the mean time to help.

5. Well your body can develop allergies to things randomly.

6. Finger any hookers lately?

:laughing:

7. lol... fourtunetly no.

8. Looks like AIDS to me, you should probably cut your fingers off before it spreads

9. thast no way to talk about the OP's mom like that AFD! :cool:

OP i kid i kid, but does any other part of your hand get red when you touch it or scratch it?

10. Yea, whenever I scratch anywhere after about a minute the white scratch fades to red.

Like if I'm sleeping on a desk for a little bit and then stop sleeping, there will be a huge red blotch where my head was touching my arms.

11. yeah thats exactly what i had, i put some calamine lotion on it and took some benadryl and you should be fine.