What the fuck is up with videos now

Discussion in 'General' started by c2k5, Apr 1, 2011.

1. It seems almost every time you want to watch a video on any site you have to watch a freakin 30 second ad. Fuck you now I'm not buying your shitty product because I have to wait 30 seconds before I can watch a 30 second video. I don't think I've ever seen any product as heavily advertised as the Evo 4g.

2. You want those sites to stay free?

3. I'd rather donate $2 to them rather than watch shitty ads every couple videos.

4. if there wernt ads, then how would sites make money? how would people be paid for makin vids on youtube? ads are essential to the internet economy.

5. like they need a 25 million dollar coca cola ad to operate youtube....

6. They should be free and no adds on the video

Youtube did just fine without it

7. But they aren't. :(

8. They didn't do just fine.
    They posted losses consecutive years.
    It just couldn't make money without advertising.

9. I haven't seen a youtube ad in ahwile...then again I don't use it as much because of the ads.

10. amen my man.......That and SHITTT ASS quality when I find something I REALLY wanted to see....:(:mad::mad::mad:

I'd eat youtube's soul if I was sure it wouldn't poison me from all the fucking comments!:cool::cool::cool:

11. it's like futurama. before you know it, they will be showing commercials in your dreams.

12. #15 DirtyPete, Apr 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2011
    Most of them shouldn't be paid for the garbage they put up on youtube.

And a lot of people upload content that isn't their own, then make money off of advertising while making no new creative content of their own, simply leeching off of others.

That being said, I don't mind ads if I know it's a video I want to see.

I think the biggest shit is Comedy Central's website, they have such a shitty video service on their website that it will get stuck in a loop and simply play ads for about 30 minutes, even if you refresh.

I'd be more than happy to go to comedy central's website and watch their ads IF it worked properly, but they force me to go to pirated sources because they can't get their shit together.