What the fuck is up? Ex girlfriend

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Shackedboi, Sep 3, 2012.

1. [quote name='"Dr Limestone"']

Don't tell her off. She'll thrive on the drama and bring you down. The cruelest thing you can do to someone is ignore them completely (this has been proven psychologically).[/quote]

She's fucking with my head dude, bringing up old memories that make me miss her. I don't want to miss her, I don't want to fall for her again. I don't want to talk to her on that level yet, I just can't right now, I'm trying to move on, I found a beautiful, amazingly down to earth girl, and she's just jealous. The last thing I would want to do is put the girl I'm staring to date through what my ex put me through. I could never ever do that to another human being. It's fucked up beyond belief. As much as she deserves it I won't tell her off, I know her way too well, she has insecurities only I know about, things I will NEVER use against her like she used against me. I'll tell her were not getting back together, and that's the end of it. If she wants to keep trying, then fine, I'm not acknowledging it anymore.

2. [quote name='"buddahtoker"']

If you have a lot of doubts and good enough reason for your doubts stick with this new girl, trust your intuition man guys do have it but we happen to second guess ourselves and not follow it.

And yea there's this one girl I could of been with she was perfect, a lot of could of, should of and what if's, it's behind me now she still out of the blue will talk to me but she's doing her own thing as am I.[/quote]

Yeah man, she's just not worth it. I'm looking for a long term relationship, tell me I'm growing up too fast, whatever. I just don't want to deal with break ups again, I want to love a girl, and love her for a long time. Not for weeks or months. She had her chance and she blew it, once a cheater, always a cheater.

3. Don't fall for it. Please.
    You have a chance to start new with someone awesome-- new, fresh, honest, etc. Why would you go back to something that went stale over having something fresh and new?!

I really hope you don't fall for it.

4. nah dude I got back with a cunt who cheated on me, wasn't happy in the end

dont do it man

5. #25 iweartshirts, Sep 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2012
    leave the past in the past, move on to the new chick and see where this adventure takes you. your ex is upset you are doing better without her and it is driving her crazy i bet, sounds a bit like my ex. its her loss not yours, let her live with the guilt and regret... dont let her ruin things with this new girl of yours bro!

edit: if you feel like texting your ex let her know whats up and how you feel "hey dunno why you are showing the sudden interest me now but im moving on. we had something great and you threw it away, why are you doing this?" ...or just be blunt "you did a good job of showing me exactly how much you missed me all this time, leave me alone please."

6. [quote name='"slackattack"']Don't fall for it. Please.
    You have a chance to start new with someone awesome-- new, fresh, honest, etc. Why would you go back to something that went stale over having something fresh and new?!

I really hope you don't fall for it.[/quote]

I know, but it's been killing me inside. At this point I'm not even sure if she's just jealous or really wants me back. She called me at 1am crying, last night saying she hasn't been able to sleep and how she won't ever hurt me again, and how she's never had a guy treat her the way I did and shit. And I can't help but remember all the good times, I had so many firsts with her, and so many memories, and SHE threw It away, not me. So in the end the only cruel person is her. Thank you :).

7. [quote name='"iweartshirts"']

leave the past in the past, move on to the new chick and see where this adventure takes you. your ex is upset you are doing better without her and it is driving her crazy i bet, sounds a bit like my ex. its her loss not yours, let her live with the guilt and regret... dont let her ruin things with this new girl of yours bro!

edit: if you feel like texting your ex let her know whats up and how you feel "hey dunno why you are showing the sudden interest me now but im moving on. we had something great and you threw it away, why are you doing this?" ...or just be blunt "you did a good job of showing me exactly how much you missed me all this time, leave me alone please."[/quote]

Yeah she called me last night crying and I tried to be as tough as I could without further more hurting her feelings. I asked her "Why is it that as soon as I move on, you all of a sudden think it's ok to want me to back, you hurt me, you dumped me for no reason, and you cheated, and in that way, I'm nothing like you. I could never hurt someone I care about the way you hurt me, so I'm staying with her. I hope you find someone that loves you like I did."

8. ^^ Proud of this. :eek:

9. #29 Gryphonics, Sep 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2012
    For girls like that.. it's the manipulating they love, they love the chase but once the chase is over they get bored overtime and go after someone new, even if they're worse or better it doesn't matter because they'll just get cheated on too.

Girls like that love hurting others, they know EXACTLY what they're doing and trying to do.

Good luck to you man, I'm glad you found someone new and moving on unlike most people on this side of the forum who can't let their Ex go. Don't ever look back :) You're a good man with a really strong mind, and I hope this new girl sees that too.