What the fuck is up? Ex girlfriend

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Shackedboi, Sep 3, 2012.

1. Sorry bout quoting Gucci. But seriously, what the fuck is up with ex girlfriends idk if it's the same with boyfriend's. But as soon as I moved on from the girl I was in my last relationship with, I'm starting to talk to this amazing new gorgeous girl, taking her out to dinner later tonight :), my ex found out & decides its time to get back together. For the last hour she's been texting me saying we should've never broke up and how she's been missing me. I mean it should be a fuck this jealous bitch situation, but I lost my virginity to her, and honestly it took me weeks to get over her. But I guess you always have feelings for that person you loose it to, because as much as she deserves it, I just can't bring myself to hate her. And honestly I can't believe getting back together with her is even a possibility in my head, like I'm disappointed in myself. I met this amazing 10/10 girl, funny , down to earth, drop dead gorgeous, cute, athletic, amazing body, honestly anything a senior in high school could want/get in a girl. And I'm having second thoughts??

She's seriously the kind of girl you would meet in your dreams, and here I am almost falling for the shit my ex is telling me. And as hard as it is to admit, if I wouldn't have met her, I might be getting back together with my ex, WHO FUCKING CHEATED ON ME, with one of my good friends. I'm still friends with him, no harsh feelings, he was pretty drunk, and honestly guys will be guys, he wasn't in a relationship and she assured him it was ok. I'm not the kind of guy to get mad at him, she's an attractive girl even though he shouldn't have, he wasn't the one in a relationship. But i forgave her, alcohol makes you do some stupid things, probably shouldn't have though, considering she broke up with me two days later after she went on a rag rage. (I'm too immature I guess). Just thought id share this, anyone else have a psycho ex?

2. Same thing is happening to me man, hate how the first girl you lose your virginity to just is always in the back of your mind and you at times feel like you can never say no. I honestly have no experience in what to do in this situation since i'm still getting over it (a very recent breakup), but just keep on hanging out with the other girl and ignore the ex.

3. [quote name='"All Sham No Wow"']

Same thing is happening to me man, hate how the first girl you lose your virginity to just is always in the back of your mind and you at times feel like you can never say no. I honestly have no experience in what to do in this situation since i'm still getting over it (a very recent breakup), but just keep on hanging out with the other girl and ignore the ex.[/quote]

Yeah it sucks. Like I almost feel guilty. But im picking her up in around an hour, and I'm just gonna stop texting back. Like honestly it's bullshit, you can't just all of a sudden decide you want someone back when they move on. Thanks for the advice though man, hope you get over her soon.

4. we always want what we cant have..

when girls see you miserable without them an beggin for them back they dont want anything to do with u.. its about the chase.. when they see you happy with someone else they realize "hey, i want that"

5. [quote name='"TinManThaBoyBoy"']we always want what we cant have..

when girls see you miserable without them an beggin for them back they dont want anything to do with u.. its about the chase.. when they see you happy with someone else they realize "hey, i want that"[/quote]

Yeah, not all girls are like that though, that's just jealousy. I don't want a jealous girl. And the girl I met seems pretty down to earth. So I'm hoping for the best.

6. girls are immature. they do not know what they want, they only want what they feel.

7. This is the situation with soooo many ex girlfriends. I went through a horrible breakup a couple years ago and it got to the point where i bought an online thing that tells you how to get your ex back (I feel so pathetic saying that now :laughing:)
    But anyway, the main point in getting someone back is not contacting them at all. This leads to curiosity.
    Then once they find out you're doing good without them they get jealous and want you back. It's the situation probably 90% of the time. But generally by the time they realize they want them back, the guy's moved on. Women want what they can't have.

8. lol you guys shouldve just lost your virginity to hookers, then you wouldn't have those feelings

9. [quote name='"iGotStoned"']This is the situation with soooo many ex girlfriends. I went through a horrible breakup a couple years ago and it got to the point where i bought an online thing that tells you how to get your ex back (I feel so pathetic saying that now :laughing:)
    But anyway, the main point in getting someone back is not contacting them at all. This leads to curiosity.
    Then once they find out you're doing good without them they get jealous and want you back. It's the situation probably 90% of the time. But generally by the time they realize they want them back, the guy's moved on. Women want what they can't have.[/quote]

Hahaha the online thing made me laugh. You're not alone man, we've all done things for women we regret. Yupp that's pretty much the situation, in better news, I went on the date I mentioned and it was fucking amazing, it was our second time hanging out, and I honestly don't think I could be more into her, she actually likes me, like a perfect 10 is completely into me as much as I'm into her and im honestly just amazed, she gives me butterflies, it's 2:15am and were still up texting eachother. Pretty stoked, but honestly fuck my ex, I found someone better, way better and she's just jealous, what can you do (;?

10. Don't go back to her or bitches win.

11. Just dont go back to her. I know it might be hard but it sounds to me shes pissed because you found someone better then her. Just ignore her text and be with the girl that you just described. I hope all goes well :)

12. It's Gucci mane the G

13. I broke up with my girl in August, then she lied about dating some guy to try and get me back. Then I actually started talking to this girl with a baby, X called my mother crying her eyes out.

I left her cause she was being a bitch, and she still is. Overall I definitely feel like the better person, at least I can refrain from petty insults.

No woman no cry, man.

14. [quote name='"Alecskates12"']Just dont go back to her. I know it might be hard but it sounds to me shes pissed because you found someone better then her. Just ignore her text and be with the girl that you just described. I hope all goes well :)[/quote]

I'm not letting myself. I haven't been responding to her texts, but she texted me again this mining saying "Goodmorning <3, I don't expect you to
    Forgive me, but atleast talk to me, I wish I could take it all back. Give me another chance, please"

It's bullshit man. I'm seriously a step away from telling her off. She's just fucking with my heart. It's almost like she considers me her territory. It's disgusting.

15. [quote name='"Dalton!"']I broke up with my girl in August, then she lied about dating some guy to try and get me back. Then I actually started talking to this girl with a baby, X called my mother crying her eyes out.

I left her cause she was being a bitch, and she still is. Overall I definitely feel like the better person, at least I can refrain from petty insults.

No woman no cry, man.[/quote]

Yeah I'm not that experiences with women, I just turned 18, so I'm still pretty young. But I stayed single for a while, I didn't want to get hurt again. I turned down girls; even some pretty attractive ones. And then one night at a party, I saw the girl I took on a date last night, and I just had to talk to her. Couldn't be happier to be honest.

16. Do yourself a favor, stay and bond with this new girl your talking to cause I wish I did....

17. [quote name='"buddahtoker"']Do yourself a favor, stay and bond with this new girl your talking to cause I wish I did....[/quote]

Sounds tragic man. I'm not going back to her, but she'll always be in my mind, after all I lost my virginity to her. The only thing keeping me from going back to her is knowing it won't last. Even if it did last another year I just can't put myself through another break up like that, I'll only get more attached. This girl I'm seeing now is honestly flawless and I'd be an idiot not to stay with her.

18. Don't tell her off. She'll thrive on the drama and bring you down. The cruelest thing you can do to someone is ignore them completely (this has been proven psychologically).

19. [quote name='"Shackedboi"']

Sounds tragic man. I'm not going back to her, but she'll always be in my mind, after all I lost my virginity to her. The only thing keeping me from going back to her is knowing it won't last. Even if it did last another year I just can't put myself through another break up like that, I'll only get more attached. This girl I'm seeing now is honestly flawless and I'd be an idiot not to stay with her.[/quote]

If you have a lot of doubts and good enough reason for your doubts stick with this new girl, trust your intuition man guys do have it but we happen to second guess ourselves and not follow it.

And yea there's this one girl I could of been with she was perfect, a lot of could of, should of and what if's, it's behind me now she still out of the blue will talk to me but she's doing her own thing as am I.