Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what the fuck is this world

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jacktheflipper, Aug 9, 2011.

1. worlds coming to madness maaan

2. Nope, I'm pretty sure the upcoming climate events were caused by people.

3. Think of the cut rides outer space has to offer...

And there is so many, we could hit a new galaxy cut every day

4. I don't know but I want some spaceweed!

5. As long as we can sell space weed to the aliens so I can make a bunch of space bucks I'll be happy in space.

6. Those aliens are sketchy as fuck i've got to watch my back for the space police

7. What the fuck is this world
    Running to?

You didn't leave a message
    At least I could have
    Heard your voice one last time.

Daily minefield
    This could be my time
    How 'bout you?
    Would you hit me?
    Would you hit me?

All the bills go by
    And initiatives are taken up
    By the middle
    There ain't gonna be any middle any more

8. I've been asking myself this question every single day since i started toking lol. I always think that if an alien race were to ever invade Earth, and see all the people that tobacco and alcohol kill, and all the damage those two cause in general while still being completely legal and all the people that marijuana kills, and all the damage that it does (I.E. none) while being very illegal and frowned upon, it just won't make any sense to them. I know it doesn't to me

9. I have no faith in humanity. The bad easily outweighs the good. Eventually humanity is just going to wipe itself out, and the world will be better for it, if there's any 'world' left in the end.

10. Idc really as long as we LEGALIZE then I can move into isolation and smoke 24/7 with no worries of the law :bongin:

11. #31 Wykyd_Green, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2011
    Well we are actually about 40,000 years over due for annihilation....

Yellowstone National Park's Super volcano is going to explode and obliterate half of America and spew thousands of tons of ash all over the planet, blocking out the sun, sending us into a nuclear winter where we will only have a month or so of little frost/snow, which only matters if your one of the 25% still alive when this shit goes down, it's gonna be the loudest sound ever heard across the world.

Every ~400,000 years Yellowstone unleashes it's power and currently we are over 40,000 years over due for the next eruption. Geysers are hotter and contain more sulfuric acid, certain areas are bulging fucking 17 feet because of the fucking magma chamber.

Lets collab on how to survive this?

12. #32 WrathofAmon, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yeah, ok. Try to learn about a subject when you attenpt to argue a side of it. Global warming is a little like weed, the government spews propaganda to make people afraid. Now, im not saying that 'going green' is bad, its just that climate change happens and if you look back into the history of the Earth its self climate change has happened many times in the billions of years that the earth has been around.

13. I know, it's sad. I feel like when I get high, I realize how shitty this world is, because my mind opens. Marijuana does not promote ignorance, unlike these assholes ruining our country.

14. You said it man. Ignorance is bliss. I feel guilty when I ignore all of this, just to keep peaceful thoughts. Somehow the reality of this is dark and negative, no matter how much we try to beat around the bush.

Solar flares next year, this Yellowstone national park, global warming, overpopulation, stagnation, resource depletion, economic crash, riots and unrest I predict in the close future. 2011 has been a tough year, still, shortly entering the intense hurricane season.

Keep toking though. If we want any change we'll have to at least try to think positive no matter all these huge negatives. Just becoming an awareness, at the least.

15. Its not the world man, its us. We are ruining the planet. And we are ruining ourselves.

16. Why aren't more people talking about this I would think we'd hear more about this thats just scary.

17. Well I think of it as this, i see the world as fucked, but theres nothing I can do so I just live with it and enjoy what I have

18. A place where no one can be entertained without electronics. They are EVERYWHERE. Don't get me wrong, they can be very helpful and entertaining. But there is a point when I get fed up with them.

One of my favorite activities of all time is sitting in the field behind my house and just gazing at the stars. Especially with a good pair of binoculars. Everyone here should do yourself a favor and go to a secluded area with no city lights visible and just fuckin gaze. You will be in aww:eek:

19. #39 Idonkeypunch, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I do that on my deck from time to time, its great to make out what the clouds are

20. Imagine it likes this...

For the longest time, society was comfortable living in ignorance (bliss) through a materialistic and limited view of the world/universe controlled by a group of corrupt elite.

Life was essentially: Born, go through school to reinforce getting the correct answer was what's important and not free-thinking and self-exploration, go to college, get a degree is best suited towards the country's GDP, get a job, make money, work, save money, work, spend money, retire, spend money, die.... there has to be more to life than this right?

But with the magnetic shifts of the poles (in conjunction with everything else that would take too much time to explain), a shift in global consciousness is happening.

Yes, consciousness is a real thing, if unconvinced, look into random number generators.
    Why do you think the military has bases all over the world at key points where the Earth's magnetic fields connect (such as Guam)?

Anyways... the shift in awareness is happening. Those who were sleeping, are now awake to the imaginary games designed by the ruling/enslaving class to control us and limit our potential. Those who possess a corrupted mentality are fighting harder to control their micro worlds (police, corporations, politics, etc), but the world is fighting against this Luciferan project to re-align itself with being one with everything (peace, empathy, search for personal and universal truth).

One thing is leading to another.. people are becoming aware how all the pieces of the puzzle (drug war, prisons, military/wars, politics, money, control, lifestyles, tv, spiritual growth, hiding the truth) is fitting together for the bigger picture...

So, to answer your question after my forum rambling..
    The world is coming to a new world, a new consciousness, a new flood of truth coming.

Think of it as child birth, it's painful, hard, but necessary to bring new life and innocence back into the world.

My advice, so that starting this thread isn't necessary is to look into all of this:
    - Failed drug war
    - Prison & Military complexes
    - Brainwashing (through mainstream media, just not the news)
    - Dumbing down and poisoning our minds and bodies (Fluoride in water, chem trails, etc)
    - DMT (the spirit molecule, what it can cure, etc)
    - Quantum mechanics (water molecules changing by thought, entanglement, etc)
    - Spirituality (Pineal gland, meditation, oneness, etc)
    - History (from politics and wars to "Fingerprints of The Gods" book, etc)

Just look at EVERYTHING.
    It's all connected, no jumps between subjects are ridiculous.