Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what the fuck is this world

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jacktheflipper, Aug 9, 2011.

1. I ask myself this everyday .

2. The world is coming to a pivot point, where people are sick of bullshit lol

3. Humans are morons.

4. Who knows man

5. Witty comment

6. I'm telling you guys, space colonization, that's where it's at if the human race wants to survive. :wave:

[​IMG]

7. This.

8. A world where the factor of natural selection is removed.

9. It's coming to countries no longer fighting wars, as the radicals of all nations now start to act completely on there own. A "militia" is no longer needed to fight other militia's, it's needed to fight other humans.

10. When the moon is in the seventh house and Jupiter aligns with Mars, then peace will guide the planet and love will steer the stars.

This is the dawning of the Age of Aquarius man.

11. the world moves too fast now days. i miss the 90's.

12. this just makes me want to dance.

13. #15 Bobias, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2011
    YES!!! And we will have spaceweed that will take us to the moon!!:D

14. Absolutely nothing.

A lot of events that have occurred in the past parallel current or other past events. Humans understand their mistakes, but they don't learn from them.

15. It's coming to selfishness and greed. We must help one another, not hurt each other.

16. To sum it up in as few words as possible...

We are fucked.

17. The world's getting better.

Natural selection's starting to take its place.

The past few decades, people of the world have been acting horrible without consequences. Now, these consequences are starting to come, in the form of climate change, environmental disasters, etc.

Fortunately, not all of us will perish. The good and sensible will not be punished with the consequences of our brothers and sisters.

18. #20 WrathofAmon, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Execpt climate change has happened in the past. The earth has always gone through global warmings and coolings (does the ice age ring a bell?). Also, natural disasters have and will always occur. Nothing we can do or have done will change that.