Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What the fuck is that?!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rreynolds, Aug 21, 2010.

1. I challenge all of you to get extremely good shit and just drive around a look at stuff! Have you ever looked at the sky while you were on cloud 9?! Like seriously, think in perspective, you think the Chrysler building is fucking huge, its like 905093459840954309509430590439050934905903490503945034 x those. in miles. ITS FUCKING REDUNKALOUS. So, i challenge all of you to look at stuff and just think. Look at a car and think 'how the fuck did someone come up with that?' or if you have a kid, just sit him down (while you're high as shit of course) and just be like 'i fucking MADE you. like seriously, you were as small as a fucking CELL inside my penis, and now look at you' crazy shit right there man..

2. Quite a philosophy you got right ther...

3. ooooooooooooooh shit you gone and thought about something

4. Yeah because getting high as fuck when you have your kid with you is just a good idea :rolleyes:

I have almost given up on the Seasoned Tokers forum I think.

5. #6 Blunt, Aug 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2010
    [​IMG]

6. Hmm... A seasoned toker? Perhaps not?

7. Get the fuck out of this section. PLEASE.

8. I was thinking the same exact thing actually. I have noticed apprentice tokers seems to have more intelligent posts. Any nice sections to hang out left?

9. I never realized how personally offended you were by this. :confused_2:

Edit: Maybe bar #11 will calm you down. :smoke:

10. Either a minimum number of posts, or rep, or time in membership here would probably resolve these issues in this particular forum, although apparently it takes 1,000,001 Seasoned Tokers to define exactly what the fuck a "Seasoned Toker" is, and we only have 1,000,000. :D

11. #12 StringsMcGee, Aug 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2010
    I would suggest doing very few of these things, if not any.

12. zomg :eek:
    Someone smoked herb and looked at things differently and became a little more interested/insightful?!?!?!

CALL THE MO'EFFING MEDIA!!!!!!

..... yeah Seasoned Tokers isn't icing my cake so much anymore.

mmmmm, cake :eek:

13. I got a feeling you smoked more then just weed...

14. i dont have alot of post but a seasoned toker i am but op just smoked his first j way to go

15. Haha sorry but i used to love this section... :p

16. Did the i fucking made you thing to a kid once. then i realized i didnt know him

17. I think I came after all of Grasscity's glory days because I don't see much difference between the site when I joined and now.

18. I tend to do that. What I do is get high, then go ride my bike. For 1, it's trippy as fuck, and two, gets the stench off :p. Like, I look at cars and I just enjoy the shape of it. Almost like it relaxes me.