Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What the Fuck Is going on in the World??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Kush93, Jul 8, 2012.

1. So Today as I was pumping my gas this ugly ass bitch came up to me begging for some gas money to get back home. She had a nice old sob story about having to fix her car and what not but honestly I could have cared less about her story since I had no way to validate whether she was telling the truth or not.

Well either way while I was cleaning my windshield with a squeegee Im just like "All right let me finish up here first" and she was overwhelmed with gratitude. She asked for $6 but since I am an "entrepreneur" I went inside and told the cashier to put $10 on pump 2.

I honestly didn't care for this woman but I had once before been in this predicament and absolutely NOONE helped me out. So rather than being a Bitch about it I decided to help her out.

Now as I am walking back to my car this black guy sees how this whole thing goes down and then with the snobbiest attitude asks "So you gonna help me out too?" while he was pumping his own gas. I'm just like What the fuck how is this guy gunna make me helping out some lady seem like a bad thing.

Im just wondering why the fuck do people have to criticize every FUCKING thing that happens around them. Like honestly why don't these people just mind their own business and go on with their own shit? Sorry for the wall of text but I am just wondering what the Fuck is going to happen to us as a species when a nice gesture is criticized??

2. Well he was pumping his own gas, seems like he was just joking or making a comment :rolleyes:.

]

Well, if everybody was minding their own business we wouldn't reply back on this thread now would we.

3. Most people live in little shells where it's only "me" and "mine" that counts. Most people don't care about right and wrong, because they've simply never experienced the importance of it.

4. [quote name='"piepgras"']Most people live in little shells where it's only "me" and "mine" that counts. Most people don't care about right and wrong, because they've simply never experienced the importance of it.[/quote]

And then it's funny, because those same people wind up complaining about how everyone else only sees the world through their own eyes. Thus the cycle continues.

5. I would have lanced that man's eye socket with my erect phallus.

6. Sounds like the man was joking to me.

7. Sounds like he was joking...

Because you know... he was already pumping his gas??

No offense you just sound like a nice guy and as you were doing something got confused about what the guy meant..

And no fucking offense but yea Im meaning to be offensive now you didn't tell us if the lady was white or black..

So why is this guy black?

And the lady is a lady......

I remember being 7 and seeing adults as adults and kids as kids.... thats it.

8. because they don't know how to chill the fuck out and resolve their own problems