what.. the fuck... is go...ing on

Discussion in 'General' started by negligent, Oct 25, 2005.

1. ok this is some strait shit i jus got the craziest fuckin voicemail on my housephone but before i go into what the message says i must first give you some background information on my dad, aight he hasnt been married since i was 3 n my parents got divorced and nor has he been dating anybody ever that i've known about

and now to the fuckin strange shit

this voicemail says exactly as follows

"hey man, its wayne i jus picked up some petroleum jelly and condoms and dildos n a buncha sex toys n i jus wanted to know if you wanted to come over n fuck each other in the ass"

what the fuck, dude called from a private number so i cant call him back neither, this is just fuckin odd

2. that is AWESOME.

remember to save it

3. Assuming that your dad's name is Wayne, thats fucking crazy.:eek: Does your dad live at that number? because thatd be some freaky shit if he was calling for you.

4. oh i did for sure, in multiple locations, i got blackmail on that motherfucker for a long time, i'll be growin weed in my damn closet now haha and i'm puttin a meth lab in the basement, takin over this bitch!

5. did u ask ur dad bout it?

6. nah it aint my dad, its some other dude callin my house, n nobody knows my house number jus my cell, and yea my dad lives here man, haha and i aint asked my dad cuz he aint home right now he's out playing in a pool tournament like he does almost every monday, supposedly

7. A little doubt goes a long way...

8. I don't think your dad goes to play pool every Monday, unless "pool" is what there calling it now a days.

9. thats some bullshit man, hope for the best in this situation, it sounds like some prank call kinda shit to me though

10. wait, so your dad ISNT wayne or IS?

11. Wayne is the guy who called, not neg's dad.

12. HAHAHAHA....

Broke back mountain beeeotch! lmfao Ya'll ain't goin' fishin' you be having that queer sex!

Ahmmm...haha yeah cue up....but that ain't no handle :p

13. thats pretty fucked up. have you met wayne before?

14. lol^^^

that kinda sucks negligent, hopfully it was just a prank. if it's not, then well, ur dad has been gettin some action over the years after all....now is that such a bad thing??? aahhh......it's probly just a prank call anyways:smoke:

15. Thats how its done son.

16. haha well if my dads gettin some he's a cranky ass son of a bitch thats for sure, i remember one time i was high n arguin wit him n i was like "you know what your problem is? you need to get fuckin laid i been gettin pussy n i aint no cranky ass motherfucker like you" n he started bitchin at me about how i'ma get some bitch pregnant n i jus said "how can i get her pregnant if i nut on her face?"

haha he got pissed so i jus walked out the house but i definitely was tryin not to laugh hysterically on the way out

17. THAT"S JUST WROOOOOONGG!!!!

You'd be cranky too if someone stuck a dildo in your ass!

18. well it would make sense, i means sticks and balls right?