What the fuck?! I think the cops are watching me...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Joey24x18, Aug 3, 2011.

1. I'd say given his location and the circumstances he described, he had cause enough to at least be suspicious. However, I'm not sure that if when one suspects that they're being observed by police, posting about it online including the specifics of the operation, is really the most prudent course of action is it?
    As for the guy that came to his door, yeah a little pathetic that cops couldn't organise a less stereotypical "disguise"...it's makes you think they did so deliberately just to psych him out if so.
    Though I'd say if this were the case, they'd have likely made their move by now.
    I'd be interested in finding out what went down.

2. I can confirm, he was undo.

3. Your sketchin bro cops have better shit to do then catch someone growing 2 plants they woudnt take it this far. Unless your movin SERIOUS weight that is.

4. [quote name='"smoke or die"']Your sketchin bro cops have better shit to do then catch someone growing 2 plants they woudnt take it this far. Unless your movin SERIOUS weight that is.[/quote]

My boy has been in jail 5 1/2 months over 2 plants. You lie.

EDIT: OP is in jail lol they did this same exact thing to my dude, minus the rasta get up.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. uhh... OP... you alright? would I be an asshole if I laugh?

6. Yeah just keep telling them to fuck off and they won't have anything to arrest you for. If you were like yeah I got you, then you're stretching it but yeah you should be fine. Fucking cops.

7. I'm not gonna lie...

This post gave me a hearty laugh.

8. like the cops are watching this thread right now lol.

9. i would hide ur shit or chuck it destroy evidence

better safe than sorry my dude

10. USA feds; Thread closed: no futher evidence provided.

11. #91 hiimhi, Jan 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2012
    EDIT: oh shit this thread is 4 months old and Op hasnt posted back..

Looks like OP got arrested..

12. They kicked my door down a few weeks after I made this thread and hit me with distribution. I just got out Thursday. Never keep your weed in 2 seperate jars. I had 2 different strains and diddnt want to mix them. Fucked me over pretty bad.
    I'm currently in the process of getting the money to move to a weed friendly state. But Im stuck being a felon for the rest of my life. They confiscated all of my legally-purchased firearms.

13. Hey bro, not sure if your aware, but you probably have a smart meter outside, these meters are advanced and measure your electricity use well. Usually if your using alot of power the copa get ahold of that data.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. "get the fuck off my property bro" finally someone with balls

15. It just doesn't matter, they can monitor my electricity all they want. I'm not buying/selling/smoking weed untill I move somewhere I won't get put in a cage for 2 years.
    Fuck society. And people wonder why I hate the government.

• Like Like x 1
  16. #96 Tree Burner, Aug 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2013

Fight the distribution charge. It will get dropped. The cops in my old town would pull that shit left and right. Any ideas how they found out?

Btw, those smart meters are so they can be read wirelessly. Even if they did get that information.....it would have absolutely no value. Using a lot of electricity doesn't mean shit.

Edit: Didn't see it's been 4 months. You didn't plead guilty to the distribution charge did you?

17. #97 meekerthegreat, Aug 23, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2022

I didn't know they were that detailed. I'm sure they have to suspect with reason before they can pull that from the electric company but still....that's fucked.

19. #99 meekerthegreat, Aug 23, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2022

20. lol @ all of these people saying to relax. i had a feeling while reading through this thread that you had something coming to you. thats shitty though man, really shitty...come to california haha