What the fuck? I got a dwarf

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by musuron, Mar 31, 2007.

1. So the seedbank I bought through sent a pack of 10 free seeds with my order. I'm guessing they're just seeds that lost their label.

I'm growing them alongside some california skunk, haze and aurora indica (new grower, trying out several varieties).

The free seeds are doing fine-- obviously assorted strains.
    But I have one that is a dwarf. 3 weeks since It broke soil, and it's still fucking tiny. What gives? The rest of the plants are thriving.

Both plants were planted at the same time.

[​IMG]

2. That's awesome... it is developing just in midget scale. It is probably just a genetic defect in one of the freebies... I grew out 8 free ones and they were all normal size!

3. Wohoo. Bonsai weed!

4. look at your ph. it looks like it has curled leaves.....

5. PH is 6.8
    On the same watering and feeding schedule as all of the other plants started at the same time. (the plant next to it is from the same batch)

6. I think you should be politically correct and call it a little plant.

7. that thing is awsome! lol you could set up a pocket grow room!

8. Maybe you'll get cute little bonsai buds!

9. what you got is what you paid for.... not to burst your bubble... but you got some a bunk seed, most likely an under developed seed that actually survived and is doing well. chances are that girl will only be problem prone... enjoy the dwarf now but she might come back to bite you in the ass!

10. Doubtless it's genetic, but it's a pretty little thing, and I like it.

If there happened to be a competition going on to grow plants in small containers, that plant might be a contender to win a prize in the bonsai category.

*eyes signature*

:eek:

11. i was a long time watcher of the O.G. board,and it turns out alot of the "freak" plants turned out to be extremely potent.your plants not a "freak" its just SPECIAL.you should definately grow it out and see what comes of it:)