What the fuck happened f

Discussion in 'General' started by I Toke Alone, Feb 16, 2014.

1. Just realized I've been sitting in my truck for the past 4 hours drinking beer but not only Fri k but I somehow believed I was at a huge party with many people. I just woke up in my car seat with puke all over me.

2. Idk wtf is going on. I feel like for 5 hours aliens abducted me. Wtf

3. How much did you drink?

4. Tldr, I'm passing out. Shouldn't have made this thread. Goodnight all and I love you.

5. Take care of yourself man

6. #6 Jingo Dookstain, Feb 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2014
    Too-turn't-Toke-Alone.

7. I've never seen someone reply to themselves with TLDR.

8. He is going to wake up tomorrow and see that there was a string of rapes and burglaries in his neighborhood. Then remember what happened during those 5 hours.

Seriously though, probably not a good idea for you to be drinking if you are experiencing things like this.

9. You could have googled it quicker than waiting for someone to spoonfeed you an answer.

10. Someone must have sneaked something into my drink cuz i have been hallucinating a huge party and I just woke up and there's no one here. What the fuck.

11. If you bought cans/bottles from the store and are drinking in your truck, that is highly improbable.

12. Sounds like OP is just fishing for attentions with all of these threads he's made.

13. lock the door and go to bed chad.

14. You've been posting about being alone for hours in another thread.

Just sayin

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity F

uhhuh..ya...

[​IMG]

16. 1. You blacked out (the most likely explanation).

2. You were roofied and raped.

3. You were abducted by aliens ,and raped by the ghost of the Illuminati whilst bigfoot watched.

17. if you are really as drunk as you say you are, and are also inside your "truck" then I would highly suggest removing yourself from the automobile so as to avoid the possibility of anything unfortunate happening

18. #19 MooseyPoo, Feb 16, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2014
    The creepy text thread, the suicide one, and now an alien one?! You make some quality threads, sir! :smoking:

Take it easy!

19. Nigga i thought you been alone n yo gramps dead and you wanna skype

Sent from my MexiPhone5000