what the fuck are these ??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by wein-dog12, Jan 11, 2010.

1. ok so i topped one of my plants and a day after these round things came out its not the two tops i can see them they are on the oppisite side of the tops, the plants are roughly 3 weeks old and its not a ball sac way to big can see them perfectly just by looking at them can someone please help (cant uploads pics sorry)

2. You need to find a way to upload pics, can't diagnose for sure based only on a descrip.

3. its the first time i have seen anything like it, the best i can do is completely rule out them being nut sacks way too fucking big

4. can anyone help me out and toasty even if you can guess what it could be that would help

5. POST A PICTURE!!!

Really

6. i cant, really

7. It could be that you cut incorrectly and the "round things" are the swelling that a plant can do around an injury when it heals. But don't go by that, guessing isn't good enough for growing.

We just have to see it to give you usable info here.

8. #8 wein-dog12, Jan 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2010
    no its definitly not that etheir i know what that looks like too (almost broke a plants stem), in my opinion they look like flowers of some sort but still i dont have the slightest clue what they are.

} (1st stem)
    (round things)8+ (main stem)
    } (2nd stem)
    and the things i cant figure out stick off pretty much the way they look and are a bit smaller than a copper bb for a bb gun
    sorry guys best i can do

9. I'm pretty shure i know what your talking about it looks like donut on the base of the limb where it meets the main stem is think of them as incesed circulation and support for the limbs that are forming.

10. they arent supporting anything their on the very top on my plant

11. if you have a cell phone or digi camera you can send it to your email then upload it from your comp to the site othwise i dont know how much people will be able to aide you with balls as their only evidence. how old is the plant since it emerged?

12. yea dude if you wont/cant put up 1 pic, it may be best for u to do some research as all u will get is guesses from us all which wont help

13. Are you SURE it's not balls?

14. Are they yellow banana shaped things? If so, they are male flowers (I call them nanners). And they are not small. I'll try to dig up a good pic of a hermie so you can see if your plant looks like it.

15. Titty wop

or

ttiwwop...

This Thread Is Worthless WithOut Pictures.

All these people are trying to help you. You are going to need to figure out a way to upload pictures.

Help them...help you:)

16. IMO its too early for it to be any kind of male pollen sack, im not sure but even if he went 12/12 from seed, 3 weeks old is still rather early for it to have pollen sacks

17. dude is seriously getting this many responses with nothing to go on? go look at my new journal or something its my first grow and i wanna make sure the plants look normal or if you have any suggestions on my setup

18. u got a point lol, u got the link 2urs?

19. #20 wein-dog12, Jan 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2010
    my plants are still on 24/7 sorry guys that i cant post pics

edit: FUCK MY LIFE !!!! its a male im gunna leave it another few days just to make sure

that is what i was baseing my opinion on but they look like a fucking nut sack after closer in spection and a bit more growing