What the F*ck

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Zlideways, Dec 2, 2009.

1. Ok so heres a story about the craziest weed I have probably ever smoked. Keep in mind I've eben smoking 2 years prior to this and have taken shrooms about 5 times before this happened. So its not im new to bud and got too high or somthing.

It all started this one morning, I've been talkin to this new kid at school about bud hes like yeah I can get alot for you blah blah. The next day I pick him up from his house to get the bud and head to school, he jumps in we head out before school he says pull over and smell this stuff. I took one whiff of the bag and jesus christ the best stuff i ever smelled to this day. Got to school we split ways and I find my good buddy (Lets call him N) I say yo I just picked up this crazy shit smells great lets dip out , he says sure. So we head down to my other friends house (lets call him B) to smoke this stuff up I had about a quarter - half oz of this stuff didn't have a scale at the time so idk. Get down to B's house start lighting this up outta the good ol bong after 2 hits I'm completely gone out of this world... which normally never happens I know how to keep my cool. Chillin for a few hours with my good friends sittin there talking about how is this possible, it was the most potent all around best high I've ever had. So we invite our other friend W over to share this weed with him. He's never been to B's house so were waiting for him and were like where the fuck is he he finally shows up and I said what took so long? He said I couldn't find the house but i can smell the bud you guys are smoking down the street from here.

from there on it was a great night blowing blunts and bowls with best pals and the best weed ive ever had.

but the whole reason i wrote this is cause another day me and N smoked a bowl out of a steamroller before class. In that class we sit 3 at a table So it went Me, rando kid, my buddy N everyone is asking what that smell is and of course its me and N this kid usually never talks to me and N but today he was like I think im gettin high from smelling you guys... 15 minutes later his eyes are bloodshot as hell as if hes high. THEN another day me and B were smokin this bud again in his room his mom walked by outside his door, busts open the door and asks what the fuck we are doing she is cool with us smokin but not anything else the smell was so strong she thought it was somthing else haha.... but before she left she said i think im high :confused: with that look on her face. I was just as amazed as her.

so to sum it 2 people got high from just smelling us... i miss that weed never will get it again the mason jar i had it in STILL smells as if i had the whole thing full of it.. i just don't get what the HELL was that weed. If you smoked enough of it, it started giving me the onset of like shrooms everything wiggly great body buzz.