Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What the f#ck is this tar that flew out of my pipe?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by shadyonedeath, May 12, 2011.

1. the shit gets u nice dude smoke it once, if u dont like it dont do it again but u shud try it atleast once cuz it can get mega baked

2. strong douche bag. if you have to inconvenience other peoples lives to improve your own, you fail at learning anything positive from MJ.

3. and have fun being the most boring person on the planet.

4. my dad would do the same thing but only with his bosses door handle and he was also a 3rd shift electrian so he would do it when no one was there.
    he also had a one hitter so the resin was always really goopy and wet.

5. and have fun being a scum bag.

I have fun without the expense of others.

6. I wish there was a "cry about it" selection next to the like. Regardless I was dry today and everybody that I buy from seemed to be too. I was having real bad migranes today and smoked some stem (bong'd it) it didn't taste that good but im still lightly high 6 hrs later and have been headache free sence :) save it for a day your out and itchin to smoke

7. That, my friend, is resin.

Resin is either a Godsend on a dry day, or the product of the Devil taking a shit in your pipe to some.

8. I would save it for a day when you have no bud at all, and want to get high.
    Personally I don't see why people hate resin, yea its bad for your health but your smoking anyways, and unless you smoke resin every single day for the rest of your life, its really no harm at all. I mean really people bitch alot about resin, but its not like your smoking it every day. Hell, if its such a big health concern you should just stop blazing, because blazing will do alot more damage then a fucking bowl of resin lol

9. Cannabis poop :smoke:

10. It's resin. There is less than 1% cannabinoids and only addicts smoke it.

11. where do you get less than 1% cannabinoids from?

12. Yes, enlighten us.