What the f*ck is happening to this world?

Discussion in 'General' started by Superjoint, Mar 22, 2001.

1. Every time I get nice and personal with Mary Jane, I think about all aspects of our modern 1st world society and just how much of a pointless joke it all is, literally everything about our lives, our goals and the judgement from everyone else just makes me wonder when and how we let things get like this.While we are living our resource-filled lives and complaining about things that hardly matter, all the people in 3rd world countries like Africa and Indonesia are just fighting to survive.Makes you think bruh

• Like Like x 1
    Yeah, that's for sure. We bitch and whine but I bet we wouldn't trade places with a hefty proportion of the world. Not that that will stop me from bitching and whining, mind you.

But I can't bitch too much. I have all the toxic shit confined to their own Virtual Machine. If only Oracle would provide a tool like VBox for life.

3. Any profound advise people??

[​IMG]

4. We should give this another bump in 10 years and see where were at.

• Like Like x 3
  5. idk how profound it is.... but heres what i got...

unplug your tv....forget about it....
    go outside often.....
    read books....
    learn about yourselves and those around you......
    have fucking fun.....
    stop following people.....and walk together already......

• Like Like x 1
  6. #26 Deleted member 629842, Dec 13, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2013
    My environmental science class only makes it clear that, we're fucking doomed as a race. We're too ignorant to change, and even if some how we magically all stopped right now, we still have years of shit to fix before this Earth kills us all. 
    And we're killing each-other of the dumbest things. 
    My question is, has it always been like this? We had to of known we're doomed as a race for years now. 
    It's only since I've graduated (Two years ago) that I've seen the world for what it is, huh? It's because now I'm not being fed lies, I have to see it with my own eyes now. 
    I just hope for the sake of Humanity that we don't find oil on the Moon or Mars or some shit. 

• Like Like x 1
  7. i think we are way better off now than in 2001.

got the iphone 5s... netflix... self driving cars, 3d printers, stock market is through the roof...

everything is awesome and no one appreciates anything lol.

just like 12 years ago.

8. if those are the things one is looking for......
    sounds like a list of distractions to me.....

• Like Like x 1
  9. [quote name="MedicRevolution" post="19152205" timestamp="1386907756"]We should give this another bump in 10 years and see where were at.[/quote]LOL, i'll make sure to stick around in order to see that.

• Like Like x 1
    i think that stuff is important.

like you can use your phone on a plane right now. that shit was like black magic to 2001 people.

what isn't a distraction? because i feel like literally everything is better than it was before.

• Like Like x 1
  11. #31 dirtydingusus, Dec 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2013
    im not here to tell you that you are wrong......
    just that not everyone values that same shit......

12. Think of it as this it may or may not help I just made it up but I feel the same the OP in a sense but also a few others here also it would sound better if I didn't have to think about typing I'm going to use "reading basic sentences" to explain how I partially interpret this..these Americans (I'm 'merican)I like to think of the yellow brick road and down the right path kind of thing ATM.Hypothetically If I wrote that A circular ball was blue. That would be a Very simple sentence no wandering ideas There is without a doubt a clear concise thought ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1386909864.589728.jpg And so has every human been born We will consider this first ball reference sentence to birth since it is an unchangeable beaten path we all take So throughout life's trials and tribulations we have experiences some profound some not. Throughout the our total lifespan Well while we read we come upon questions some profound some not (aka forks in the road) which can lead to different views imposed on the reader :smoking:I guess the point I'm trying to make is that most people have the reading level of a kid in preschool attempting to understand and interpret encyclopedias. They took a multitude of wrong paths because they thought it was "right" but they didn't try and think

13. The world sucks that why I just do my own thing and stay outta trouble. Our lives are survival in a sense