what the best stuff you ever smoked

Discussion in 'General' started by Pedro, Feb 5, 2006.

1. What is the best stuff your ever smoked?.

the best stuff i ever smoked was budder and it was just 2 weeks ago..and this crazy grass i got of a mad vegan hippie,my head hit the pillow and i couldnt lift it up...then later on i was on my computer and i got up to go to the bathroom only to find that i still had my mouse in my hand.

2. jack herer in amsterdam, was starving but couldn't read the menu to order anything... good times

3. White Widow from Ohio. We made a two hour drive just to get an eigth of it. LoL

4. Nothern Light from kentucky

5. Some super silver or white widow, we got some fine herbs round these parts.

6. northern lights

some good shit

7. g13 / northern lights / fl crypt

8. Some nice Blueberry Hydro.

9. we dont really call our weed names but i been smoking some good ol colorado dank for awhile

10. but I ran into it from another related one.

Anyway some of the best stuff I've had was over a year ago when I smoked was this Hybrid from a friend of my GF's. I took 3 fat hits. Next thing I know when I'm driving I suddenly felt out of my body, but i could still drive properly ironically. My consciousness was in a dream like state. Next thing I felt my hat coming off(even though it wasn't) and an unusual body numbness and drymouth. When I finally got home I turned on the light in my Bathroom then I closed my eyes and dancing creatures along with psychedelic pinwheels appeared as my CEVs! I would turn on the water, and those same colors would appear in a pinwheel like motion in the stream of water swirling down the drain. I didn't think the weed was laced(just thought I finally smoked some top of the line shit), but my GF now in retrospect has a feeling it probably was.

Another would be what I've been smoking the last month and a half. This stuff is afghani according to my herbalist. He told me to smoke a little at a time. He wasn't kidding, a small pill size "Bump" on my one hitter cig pipe is enough to do the job. This high is more of a body high(indica), not to mention the fact that it tastes nice. It was more costly than the usual mersh(commercial bud), but damn, it's worth the splurge. If you've never smoked afghan shit you owe it to yourself to try it, you shouldn't be disappointed.

11. The stuff I'd be smoking right then and there whenever it is now and I am smoking, that is the best stuff I'm smoking/have smoked/will smoke in the future.

Wow. Umm.

I actually can't make that sentence make any sense. lmao.

/e: Oh and if you want a 'normal' answer.. Either White Widow, or Silver Haze, for named buds. But its not really the same over here, most stoners dont seem to pass on the strain names so they get lost somewhere between the grower and the smoker. Over the years I've had some amazing 'no name green'.

12. The first nug that pops into my head, was called Trinity. I got a nice 5 point something nug for 60, and let me tell you, this nug was COVERED in hairs. Like you could barely see the green, more like a green hue. I always thought GREEN CRACK was a better name, but it wasnt that strain.:(:(

Northern Lights and this nug off some hippy in Alaska are the two that ive had hallucination off of.

The hippy "hooked it up", i guess..he ended up being from seattle so he knew we knew the bomb shit..he only gave us 1.5 for the dub though..

but after we smoked the bag in a blunt, i saw these two girls from earlier sitting at the table, turned to tell my homie to check it out, looked back at the table..and NOONE was there! i was like what the fuck and looked anywhere they possibly could have gone..nothing. Its still a mystery.:confused_2::confused_2:

Damn im high as fuck off some oc..just ramblinnnnnnnn:smoke::smoke:

13. I think you where expressing how it is hard to recall the feeling of being blazed, so unless you are really not high, your current high always seems to trump the rest, untill you come down and realize the diffrences again? I don't remember GOOD highs so much as traumatic or crappy highs.

My favorite high was AK-47, with complete strangers. first experiance with a proper slide bong, as well. It wasen't that I have never been higher, I have been, but it was the first time... The AK wasen't amazing for dro, but it was still fucking AK, I aint bitchin. Was one of the best nights of my life.

14. Close call between this bud in the picture below that came around year or two ago (can't remember the strain for some reason) and some Jack Flash that I got a while back but don't have a picture of, both some bangin shit.

[​IMG]

15. Ive had northern lights #5, I have to say it heavily medicated me, smoked 3 bowls out of 2 foot bong at a party. I was pretty stoned for a good 3 hrs, beer kicked in and I was able to converse with everybody else there after that.

16. White Rhino within my first two weeks of smoking. I wasn't feeling anything at first, so I smoked half of the eighth. Then I found out it was creeper.

Needless to say, walking across ice has never been so hard.

17. best bong smoking strain ever, thats pretty dank shit to be smoking the second time you smoked.:eek:

18. crack

haha, prolly either bubblegum or S.A.G.E., got em both in the mail from canada, n boy were they dank, all of the shit i got from there was dank n falls under "best stuff i've ever smoked"

i remember when i first started gettin it i couldnt smoke cuz i was in rehab so i would save a lil bit from each bag, n by the time i could smoke i had 7 different strains n i smoked what i called the "osama bin laden 9/11 terror blunt"

i think i made a thread about it

19. Yeah I did smoke it out of a bong, and it was INTENSE. I had that shit in my pocket and it would stink up the whole room.

I was pissed though, because the day after the rest of the bag got lifted from me. :(

I've smoked better bud since then, but I was never affected like I was from that shit.