Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What tells you you're stoned as hell

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BasedgodVelli, Aug 13, 2012.

1. [quote name='"SmOkiepokie"']

This^^. You described it pretty well too. It's like the atmosphere has changed. Also the ground outside is like 3D or has extra features idk its hard to explain.[/quote]

Word I call it 4th person mode cause you like con. Little bit out and you just take in the world differently

2. NOrmally when I stop thinking about being high, or if im high, Then Im usually High (stoned).

3. When I start laughing at stupid ass jokes on shows like SpongeBob :)

4. [quote name='"jizzledfreq"']Whenever I just stare off into space, thinking no thoughts.[/quote]

I do this too. I enjoy zoning out.

5. When I don't know what to do so I start masturbating.

6. [quote name='"Quagsire"']When I see visuals with my eyes closed that change with the sounds I hear. It's like a windows media player visuals show haha.[/quote]

Hahaha same for me! I love that shit. Its that or when im so deep in thought I dont reliase the music shut off

7. This. :eek:

8. When I smile for no reason and feel like dancing ^^

9. There's a moment when the real high feeling kicks in, I take another hit and my vision abruptly changes for a few seconds (the walls melt or the whole visual field spins in spirals in front of my eyes). It only lasts a second or two and, when it's over, my mind is stoned and my body feels different. It's like, during those seconds, I entered another dimension. That's how I know I'm stoned...

10. When I'm by myself I start giggling to myself. Then I know I'm getting high.
    When I start to think out loud and laugh .. Then I know I'm stoned as hell :laughing:

11. When i ask myself " I'm I Stoned?' usually Means i'm prettySwoozed

12. when my clock says 4:20. the irony behind it is that it's always 4:20

13. when were smokin in the car and get out, its llike were in a completely different world. and everythings just plain different, can barely walk cuz it feels so new. 4D feeling lol

14. When I just get too lazy to scroll through GrassCity posts.

15. When I stare at the most boring things like sinks and door handles and imagine what it would be like to be one. That's when I know I'm baked.

16. When I get lost in the music or when me and my crew start up the dance pass haha. you bust a move then point over to who to pass the dance to.

17. I've got a couple
    1st, When I wake up from passing out at 4am w/ half a blunt thats went out from me smoking it around 12 or 1 am.

2nd, I'll find my reflection somewhere, a window or a mirror, and I'll stare at myself smoking

18. I generally find out when I think about how heavy gravity is and I wind up in some weird position where my feet are above my head. The way I sit is my red light.

BTW 420th POST!!!!!

19. standing up

20. as soon as i look into the mirror and see my eyes...i know its a wrap lol
    or when i get stuck staring into space for 30mins