Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What tells you you're stoned as hell

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BasedgodVelli, Aug 13, 2012.

1. when i realize all ive been focusing on is the bong

2. When i finish the box of cereal.

3. When I get the shutter effect, (where you move your head and its like your vision moves in sections) and when one second im calm then another second i geek TF out for no reason then calm again.

4. Love when that happens, and after a T-break when i smoke myself dumb where I cant refill the bowl haha

5. when i see vivid images on the insides of my eyelids.

6. Forgeting that I just smoked

7. When I think I'm dreaming, then I realize, "Wait... I'm just high,".

8. When ever I stand up and start walking.... that's when I know I'm baked. Also nature, if I enjoy nature too much then normal I'm stoned for sure.

9. Closed-eye visuals.

10. "Hey let's go to Taco Bell"

"...what?"

11. I'll have a "whoa" moment where it feels like my head is trying to float upwards. All I can do is just sit there, enjoy it, and try not to float out of my chair.

12. When I see visuals with my eyes closed that change with the sounds I hear. It's like a windows media player visuals show haha.

13. I can always tell that I'm high when the air around me just feels different like my body interacts with the air and it feels strange

14. when my eyelids feel like they have weights tying them down, or when i'm walking and i feel like my arms are just dangling awkwardly by my sides

15. When I look around and see my crew half asleep or looking at the ceiling

16. When I realize I've just been sitting and smiling for five minutes

17. Either when I fart and circuses come out or when my obtuse angle turns into a tarantula. :smoking:

18. When you and your mate look at each other seriously, then just lose it and laugh for half an hour

19. When I spend a good 5 or 10 minutes debating with myself what to do next....

20. [quote name='"punk960"']I can always tell that I'm high when the air around me just feels different like my body interacts with the air and it feels strange[/quote]

This^^. You described it pretty well too. It's like the atmosphere has changed. Also the ground outside is like 3D or has extra features idk its hard to explain.