What SWAG do you ROCK?!?!

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by WeedLover3, Sep 29, 2011.

1. So tell me fellow stoners what type of clothes are you into and wear the most?And what category would you put your self under: skater, stoner prep, your own look, ex...

I'll start:

I'm usually into wearing some khakis or some Jordan shorts with some random ass T's. And I would call my self a chill stoner prep :)

2. Skirts and tights. I've had to wear pants more than I'd like to lately because I have lab classes and tights aren't protective enough, and I hate leggings. For pants, it's mainly raw denim.
    I wear mostly long sleeve dress shirts, if I'm going to wear a t shirt it's a solid coloured v-neck with no graphics. I have a wide variety of sweaters and don't have a preference, other than I love to throw on a hoodie when it's appropriate with the rest of my outfit
    footwear: oxfords or ankle boots

i strive to be in the "working professional" category. It's my favourite look. So crisp, and when people find out I'm a stoner it sends the message that someone absolutely can (at least seemingly) have their life together and smoke at the same time

3. [quote name='"604"']Skirts and tights. I've had to wear pants more than I'd like to lately because I have lab classes and tights aren't protective enough, and I hate leggings. For pants, it's mainly raw denim.
    I wear mostly long sleeve dress shirts, if I'm going to wear a t shirt it's a solid coloured v-neck with no graphics. I have a wide variety of sweaters and don't have a preference, other than I love to throw on a hoodie when it's appropriate with the rest of my outfit
    footwear: oxfords or ankle boots

i strive to be in the "working professional" category. It's my favourite look. So crisp, and when people find out I'm a stoner it sends the message that someone absolutely can (at least seemingly) have their life together and smoke at the same time[/quote]

Great reply wish we could get a lot more of those:)

4. the fashion board's slow, hang in there :)

5. Flannels, nice pair of jeans. i guess you could say i dress like a stoner. I have a shirt that says I <3 Fat Blunts :smoking:

6. [quote name='"Rage all Day"']Flannels, nice pair of jeans. i guess you could say i dress like a stoner. I have a shirt that says I <3 Fat Blunts :smoking:[/quote]

Hahaha thats tight as fuck!

7. semi-tight jeans..long sleeve flannels...1 1/4 inch gauges...deathcore band tee's...a few v necks..some nike 6.0 or iPaths on the kicks...new era cap..thats me

8. If I'm working a suit, if I'm not, probably a polo.

9. I have to wear glasses, so that's always a part of how I dress I guess lol. I got some badass aviators for when I'm cruisin in the summer.

Some random badass tee's (All That logo :D, Ghostbusters logo, Batman logo, etc), I wear some 'skater' shirts like Element and Volcom too, and I have a few Pink Floyd and other bands like Marley and Hendrix, and a few rapper shirts like a Curren$y shirt and a Chip tha Ripper shirt.. Got some pretty tight zip up hoodies for when the weather gets cold.

I rock Bullhead blue jeans all year round, I prefer jeans over any other kind of pants (besides no pants :p). Some black DC shoes with neon green threads, laces and DC symbol. Goes good with just about any shirt cause most of mine are black or have the same green color haha.

...I just realized I just analyzed my wardrobe for really the first time ever hahah. I guess you could just say I'm a casual or kinda stonerish dresser. Unless I'm at work, then it's a blue polo and khakis.

10. In the summer I usually just wear jeans and a t-shirt. I buy my clothes from Pacsun, so I guess I would fall into the "skater" subtype, even though I have skated in years. I rock DCs on my feet all year long.

In the winter I tend to dress a bit more preppy. I dunno, winter is just classy to me. Dark wash jeans, freshly pressed button down, sometimes a sweater over top (if it's really cold), some nice Timberland's and a pea coat :smoking:

If it's a lazy winter day then all I've got on are jeans and a hoodie

11. I wear the stuff that's in my closet, i honestly have no idea where most of it came from.

12. I have so many random clothes that i wear, random t shirts I've gotten over the years. I wear a lot of pac sun. I very very rarely wear shorts even if its really hot out. As for pants i really like american eagle pants but dislike all their other clothing for the most part.

13. That's what I thought it read at first

14. [quote name='"monopolyman"']

That's what I thought it read at first[/quote]

Haha funny shit.

15. Tall tees, fitted hat and jordan shorts (jeans in the winter)

16. snapback or fitted
    if cold hoodie
    if extra cold jacket over hoodie
    cargos
    vans
    chucks
    pf flyers
    uggs
    clarks
    grafik tees or polo
    swag A1

17. im a sav all black young mac with some nikeees on my feet buoyyy

18. If I'm going out I'm all about that single color v-neck, jeans, whatever nikes match my shirt. Minimalist swag.

When you look this good you don't need to dress it up with bells and whistles.

19. white shirt and a black Henley on top of that
    skinny jeans
    white vans
    ear piercing
    lip piercing
    bracelet
    necklace

simple but i think its pretty coolio.

20. I wear dickies
    plain t shirts
    jordans
    gold chain
    ALWAYS a fitted flat bill monster energy cap
    It's my own look.

Btw no I'm not some 18 year old d-bag (I've noticed many teens dress like that). I'm a 28 year old man.