What style perc is this?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Bodyshield, Jun 13, 2020.

1. #1 Bodyshield, Jun 13, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2020
    I had to buy a new bong after a 17 year run with my Roor and I cant figure out what type of perc is on the bottom of my new one. I figured out the middle one is a pinwheel perc but I havent found the right water level to put the chamber at (nor how to properly load; I assume through the top tree perc?). I want to make sure its all setup perfectly but unsure where to find assistance online. If anyone could point me in the right direction, Id appreciate it.

2. like, i'm probably wrong.

but the bottom two percs look like they were put in upside down.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Looks pretty cool! Idk what it’s called. Probably something like “inverted blah blah superdiffuser”

can you post a picture of it with water stacked up in it? I’d like to even see a video of it bubbling. looks really cool

4. That is an upsidedown showerhead perc. Not my favorite due to cleaning difficulties. Works good though.

5. #5 JKill, Jun 14, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2020
    can yo post a video of you taking a hit off this thing?

the bottom perc doesnt make any fucking sense.

anywater in the downstem would just be sucked through and out of the perc at the bottom, unless the water was filled all the way up over the top of the "showerhead" it isnt even going to percolate???? and even if you did that the water would just flow through and not stack

same with the middle perc

it looks like this was made by someone who has NO FUCKING CLUE what a bong is

6. This is not a showercap perc nor is it even upside down. But like the above post said it’s very strange how it would stack.

It looks likes water comes out of the tips when you hit it.

I’ve never used a “Sprinkler Perc”

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Looking into it more, it would appear to be a fountain perc but it still looks odd.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Can second sprinkler perc from smoke shop experience. I always called it spaghetti percs because it was more fun lol.

• Like Like x 2
  9. very cool never seen this type of perc before but there is a lot of them around!

10. is there a inlet at the bottom of the perc?
    so it like shoots water up and out the top?

what an age we live in.

lol

11. found this on YT