What strand is this??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by FreeYourMind86, Jun 20, 2018.

1. Hey y'all, so i need help. Im new to this all and i could use and experienced eye. I know these little guys are still young but i would like to know what strain they are!

A friend gave these to me and didnt know what they were either, only that she had set them aside with intentions of growing some at some point but wanted me to do it instead. (She knows my greenthumb WELL)lol

Bottomline: should i wait to try to ID them? Should i be able to tell by now based on leaf shape? I sure could use some help.
    I was going to wait until they declared themselves but if anyone on here can tell me anything about them id be really grateful! TIA.

Attached Files:

2. You're not going to be able to identify it unless it's one of the rare strains that have specific leaf sets and that is about 3 all together. Ducksfoot is one if you'd like to look it up. The best you can do is tell if it's mostly indica or mostly sativa since it's pretty unlikely it's not a hybrid.

Either way, you're kinda killing it so the good news is you may not need to worry about it much longer.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Those plants are ghostdeadmurdered O.g. they usually only have a lifespan of about 1 month or less

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Thanks. Actually they WERE doing pretty badly and i just transplanted them into this new better soil so im hoping they'll perk up. = /

if they dont ill get seeds from somewhere else....*shrugs*

5. Ive started in with a kelp/fish liquid fert. in addition to the better potting mix. Before they were in an all purpose sort of general use soil and that was completely my fault. But when i notice they were struggling i transplanted them and im currently waiting to see if they perk up. Its only been a few days so im willing to give it some time and see.

6. These are older than 2 months actually, if they were going to die i feel like they would have done it already.

I guess ill just keep trying to care for them so that i can learn from it, and see what they do. thanks though! ; )