What strains you growing?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by toke_tons, Mar 5, 2008.

1. Im thinking about going with lemon skunk and The cheese from green house seeds. What about the other outdoor growers?

2. Ive started Purple #1 from dutch passion already indoors.... waiting to plant outside

3. early misty and safari mix

i also got some Thai haze x skunk 1 freebies that im germing right now

4. im going with 5 afghan,5 purple white widow,5 northern lights, and 5 thai stick....gonna see what i get

5. Satori from mandala seeds

6. i wanna know how yall get all these good seeds hah.

7. I just put 4 clones outside yesterday, probably still too cold but I just got too anxious. I got Blue Dream, Blue Dragon, Big Bud, and Blue Madness. I'm going to get a few more next week. I just one of each good looking clone at the club. Everyone else think its too early for me to have planted?

8. Blue Cheese
    Master Kush
    Sweet Tooth
    Big Bud
    Pure Power Plant
    ...and some generic "Haze" strain

cant wait

9. dont worry i planted outside today and i think it'll be ok. The weather is perfect like 70 for the next 10 days says the forecast. i see your in the 707 im in the 408. I didnt know they sell clones at the club in cali. Nice! i need a card

10. Alright cool that makes me feel better. They're in 17 gallon tubs so I can move them under shelter for this coming day or 2 of rain if you think I should. Yeah they usually have a bunch of cuttings at the clubs. The card is really pretty obtainable as long as you have something that cannabis benefits, just call MediCann and get an appt.