what strains would you use?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by stoned budda, Dec 10, 2007.

1. hey, looking to oreder some feminized seeds, probably go thru a few different seed banks, i wanna grow a nice variaty in my hydro unit and chooose feminized so i dont gotta piss with any males. my question is i want to order 4 diferent strains, what do you recommend? also i'll probably use gypsy as ive ordered in the pass, i may use doc but ive seen a lot of complaints latley, any body have a favorite bank.............peace

2. well that rules out C99 then. niether bank sells C99 at all but i have seen it for around $30 or so in femmed 6 packs elsewhere before. as a total indica hater, my C99 splash beans are the ones i'm most excited about, but they aren't femmed.

i just don't get why everyone is so hard for feminized seeds? they're terrible for breeding because they're likely to be hermaproditic and as such could pollinate your garden anyways. 1% of them will be male too according to toastybiz, so it's just easier and more reliable to plant regular strains and sex them. it isn't that hard to do.

besides, you have a ton more strains to chose from when you don't limit yourself to feminized beans.

going by this thread's title,

i'd NEVER chose feminized strains
    and have chosen all of the except for the troublemaker, SADP skunk & lowdown mystery freebies.

these are the strains i HAVE chosen
    [​IMG]

3. Feminized seeds are prone to hermie. personally I would get standard seeds. Less risky that a male banana will pollinate the real girls.