Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What strains help you sleep?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by FlamesFallen, Jan 14, 2013.

1. I've had sleeping problems for awhile and I find that Grand Daddy Purp helps me sleep. What puts you guys out?

2. Weed. Plain weed.

3. Whatever strain I have on the given day. Smoke, enjoy my high for a few hours, pass out.

4. Grand Daddy Purp

5. Never smoked GDP, but seeing as it's a heavy indica, I'm willing to bet it would put you out. As for me, well, any weed can get me to sleep.

6. Any Kush will put you straight to sleep!!

7. Smoke, enjoy my high for a few hours, pass out.[​IMG]

8. purple kush makes me sleepy, i even texted my dealer saying, you have that pk, it helped me sleep.
    he did have more left. :)

9. Purple kush and northern lights knock me out every time

10. Master kush helps me sleep.

11. Bubba Kush is basically sleeping meds for me lol. I get high as fuck for 2 hours, and then crash EVERYtime!

12. Me and a buddy of mine rolled up GDP and Sour D, I've never been so high in my life and I was out in 4-5 hours.

13. Idk what if this is really what its called, but i got this weed called "romulin" right now and i kinda hate it because it always makes me really tired, no matter what time it is.

14. Any really (from what I've smoked).

15. Hey bro, GDP should do the job. Also ak47 is a great way to put yourself to sleep. Any strain will have side effects of drowsiness but these 2 really work well.
    Sweet Dreams
    PS use a bong or bubbler when you smoke to sleep. That way you won't be coughing as much. Vape would be even better.

16. Man, I love this forum.