Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What strains have you tried and which gets you the highest?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Sinnerman, Jan 5, 2013.

1. Off the top of my head I've tried:

Bubba Kush
    Master Kush
    Kali Mist
    Green Crack
    LA Confidential
    Blueberry
    UK Cheese

Overall I would say Bubba is my favorite because it always seems to get me high. My tolerance is pretty high right now so I really need strong strains to get me baked.

What about you guys?

Thanks

2. Super Silver Haze probably the most euphoric uplifting high I've ever had. Then there's

Sour Diesel
    Blue Dream
    Master Kush
    Etc. Cant think of the rest

3. Definately the White widow I got last week. One bong hit and I was baked. I have a medium tolerance though. About half a bowl gets me high. A few months ago I got some really beautiful og indica buds but unfortunately I sold it all before I got a chance to toke it myself. But hey, gotta keep the clients happy right? :bongin:

4. White widow- silver haze -og kush - sour d - lemon haze idk to many

5. sour d, alien og, purple diesel, and i had some good dream train but that took a couple bowls for me

6. I've tried a ton of strains, but the strain that I remember getting me the highest was some blue dream that my homie grew. That isn't my favorite strain, but the plant he grew was some fire.

7. #7 ChaliTuna, Jan 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2013
    Chemdawg
    Trainwreck
    Sour Diesel
    Green Crack
    White Widow
    GDP

8. I don't usually care enough to ask for strain names (strains change around here all the time) but I got some white widow a few weeks ago and maaaan, that was some great stuff ;) It wasn't a subtle change from a normal high, it was much nicer.

9. Romulon, smoked an O of that last 420. Won the cannabis cup for a few years, and yes it was the actual strain, good friends with the grower

10. Trainwreck
    Sour d
    Blue dream
    Mango
    Jack Herer
    Green crack
    G13
    Lemon haze
    Blue cheese
    Ak47
    Platinum og
    Pineapple
    Purple d
    Grape ape
    Purple urkle
    And a few others. The wreck was my favorite. Half a .3 spinner and I was gone. Lol it was a creeper.

11. I smoked some black domina my first real known strain cus before i would buy unknown weed from a dealer but 90% of the time its a made up name.
    That was fire! Also tried these other strains.
    Black Domina
    Opium
    Jack herer
    Super skunk
    og kush
    Kosher kush
    Cannatonic

12. Sour D
    Green Crack
    White Widow
    Black Widow
    White Rhino
    Blue Dream
    GDP
    Jack Herer
    Blueberry
    Mango Kush
    Blue Cheese
    And lots of no name dank.

I want to say that Black Widow got me the highest, but that was probably because it was my first time being high. Besides that probably Blue Dream. Lots of no name danks that were better though.

13. Bubba kush
    Blue dream
    OG kush
    Master kush
    Sour diesal
    Train wreck
    Ak47
    Grape ape
    Jack herer
    Purple kush

All those strains get me pretty baked but I prefer blue dream over all of em

14. Blue dream
    White Rhino
    Green Crack
    Blue Ivy

15. Sour D
    Blue Dream
    Bubble Gum Kush
    Purple Haze
    White Widdow

I like sour the best because its the first kind i smoked and the high is perfect for me.

16. Sour diesel, NYC diesel, blue dream, cheese, chemdawg, green crack, white widow, g-13, strawberry cough, master kush, blackberry kush, jack herer, og kush, super silver haze, grape ape, many many unknowns, hash (bubble, blonde), BHO, etc

And I have to say my favorites are chemdawg, cheese, & green crack <3

17. sour diesal, purple urkel, OG Kush,Master Kush, Durban Poison

18. Strawberry Cough, Roadkill Skunk, Trainwreck, Grape Ape, Lemon Haze, Like Whoa, Sour OG Kush, Sour Diesel, White Widow, Woody Hayes, Deathstar, Plushberry, and a fuckton of unidentified dank and mids.

my favorites of those were Trainwreck, Sour OG Kush, White Widow, Like Whoa and Lemon Haze in no particular order. and Woody Hayes i suppose

also i dont think roadkill skunk and like whoa are real strains but i could be wrong. as far as i know roadkill skunk is the name of a trait that many strains have but not the name of a specific strain.

19. I've smoked quite a lot, can't remember them all.

The classic is white widow... That stuff is awesome

Smoked some nice Woody OG Kush last week and it was pretty strong.

Some of the better ones I've smoked: Super Lemon Haze, Super Silver Haze, Northern Lights and NYC Diesel.

20. #20 insertswearqord, Jan 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2013
    Bubba Kush, Sour Diesel, Orange Kush, Purple Kush, Dino Diesel, Creeper ( too creepy for me ) and Blueberry Yum Yum, a fake name for some mids a dbag sold at school lol

Along with countless no name mid grade, that's mostly what you get on pei

Edit; I forgot white rhino and something a guy called just bubble gum. thought he meant bubba but maybe not not sure ill count it as a diff strain