Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Strains are you sick of getting?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by birdouttahell, Apr 18, 2013.

1. I love variety when I pick up, so sometimes i just get something too often and end up getting sick of it..right now I wouldn't pick up Sour Diesel or GDP because they come in way too often, there's nothing special about smoking either of them to me

2. funny thing is I would love to get either of those just for nostalgia's sake. haven't seen either in a year at least.
    I don't really want to get any more random indicas. I've gotten bubba kush, lavender, WoodyK, some other sort of kush cross, all were ok just not the best. For some reason I'm less picky about sativas

Right now I have some Grape Ape. Got a lot so maybe I'll be tired of it eventually but for now it's great! :smoking:

3. fucking master kush... like really ...everybody is selling the same strain right now?? lol

4. I love that one but it did hang around quite a bit here earlier in the year too.

5. Girl scout cookies and Greencrack :(

6. Anything purple at first I wad like yeah now i'm like argh

7. I'm sorry, are you guys bitchin about good weed? Bring that Grape Ape to MI buddy, haven't been able find that in... 2 years or so, no joke sadly.
    Just send me all your buds guys and smoke regs for a bit, you won't be tired of those strains anymore haha.

I don't really buy smoke very often anymore but I'll go with super lemon haze just because I've been smoking it for a month now. Lemon Kush is just around the corner though :)

8. agreed. These are some great problems to have. Hope these problems come my way.

9. Damn dude i would give my left nut to get something as sour diesel lol jk jk ofc
    but yeah the weed i can get here aint worth shit...taste and smell are awfull and the high is not that much better

10. Seriously?? Never came across either of them

11. Wouldn't say getting sick of......But an overabundance of pineapple kush and blue dream have me wishing for something new... (; Peace

12. I got sick and tired of OG kush in Southern Cali. It was all over the place a few years ago. It seemed that's all i ever smoked and I got sick of it.

13. Havent seen Grape Ape in that same amount of time either lol Wouldnt mind it now.

14. Pineapple fucking kush, ugh this guy has had pineapple kush for like a year

15. I got an oz of Purple Passion and I think next time no oz variety is nice. After 6 weeks of PP I am tired of it. Going to give Bruce Banner a try or Grand Doggy Purps since I need an good indica.

16. #17 Randomdead, Apr 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2013
    Yeah I don't think I'll get tired of it, every time I have some I like it more lol.
    I should post some decent pics. My iPhone pics are crap. This stuff is pretty

[​IMG]

17. Pineapple was all over the place awhile back. I got pineapple chunk, pineapple kush, Pineapple Express, "purple pineapple". Stuff was good but I got I so much that I just about wet myself over some good OG because it was different.

18. Blue dream. D:

19. I've never found myself sick of any strain