what strain would you like to see bred???

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding' started by JETLIFE175, Jun 2, 2011.

1. Always had the idea of making "DreamMaster" (blue dream x master kush)

Anyone else got any ideas?????

2. That Strain totally exists in southern California dawg and its super dank.

I want to breed some GDP with Bullrider. It would be Dark purple and really hairy an amazing combination.

Or i want to breed some White widow X Jack the Ripper. (Some of the strongest danks Ive ever had.

3. I would like to breed purple pineberry with white russian, i would do it if i had the time and money.

Edit: Did you start a thread like this a while ago? It seems like i've seen this before...

4. Green Crack x Trainwreck = Green Wreck

5. #5 JETLIFE175, Jun 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I haven't started one, I'm not exactly sure.

6. Cherry Kush x Strawberry Kush x Lemon Kush

just sounds tasty!

7. I would like to see a pure ruderalis offered up, for those that want to work on their own auto strain.

8. #8 JETLIFE175, Jun 3, 2011
    I've had the displeasure of cmoking a pure "rude dog" and oh my..... its worse than cloves....

9. I never said I wanted to smoke one. You're silly.

10. I would love some Jack Herer x Durban Poison, maybe it already exists, idk

11. #11 JETLIFE175, Jun 3, 2011

Hahahahahaha. It was shits and giggles. Our vendor came into the clinic and asked if we ever smoked "rude dog" before. needless to say, he rolled us a fatty and it was the most harsh and shitty tasting thing I've ever encountered. Hahahaha.

12. My newest idea is to bring strawberry cough back with some OG cross. Think it would make it delicious!

13. I want to see Critical Mass x Armageddon... I have a feeling it would be amazing.

14. Feralocity X anything!

15. [sage and sour x bubba Kush]x[headband x sage]
    Colorado cough x dr. Grinspoon
    Malawi gold x og Kush
    [og Kush x supersilver haze]x[og Kush x S.a.g.e.]
    I could go on and on!

16. big widow = original big bud x white widow

ok its probably been done before but i not seen it yet : / i bet that would grow alot of mean bud both strains been high yeilders

17. I got that strain growing now...

18. Femaleseeds.nl had a Big Bud X White Widow in their X-line releases recently. If I'm not mistaken, a couple companies have a version of it.

The key to creating your own cross is not so much the strains you use, but the selections you use. If you just use any old female or a female from fem seeds, your results will be more typical of others. If you do an actual seed run of say 20 seeds of each strain you want to use in a cross, then you can select for triats and specific phenotypes you like and/or prefer and these will carry over into the offspring.

19. #19 jayjay5396, Jun 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2011

i wish i knew how to breed i got a male and female i dont know what strain they are but i want seed for my next grow but how am at at the stage where my male flowers are just starting to open and the female has hairs but how do i mate them sort of speak

20. I would like to see Pineapple Kush X C99 (Cinderella 99) They are both really fast finishing, frosty strains, but one is more sativa like and one more indica. They'd make a great combo that would finish flowering in 7-8 weeks.