What strain should I use for my first guerilla grow in Ireland.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by tokd, Feb 6, 2011.

1. I want to guerilla grow this summer, I heard to plant in mid March - April. I need cheapish seeds around 30 euro that wud flower automatically or IDK how outdoor growing works, i know to flower indoor you change to light to 12/12 but Im confused about outdoors.
    Thanks alot

2. it pretty much works the same except your god when it comes to indoors! Outside the plants would know when the days are getting shorter so they will start to flower . Just like changing to 12/12 . They think less light, time to bud.

go to attitude seeds and check the outdoor strains

3. will it b warm enuff 4 an outdoor gro in ireland

4. yes its been done, you just need "hardy" seeds.

5. white widow grows good :)

6. Hi, get yourself some autoflowers ,that are sold from various shops in the UK or from the Netherlands and read the forum and you are fine![​IMG]

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/716779-stealth-diesel-ryder-autofem-grow.html

7. Ireland has a pretty unforgiving climate. You need a strain that is both resistant to bad weather conditions and cheap so I would definitely go with the Kaya Gold strain from nirvana seeds. They grow VERY fast and can probably wage through the rain and cold that you will most likely experience. I recommend you grow in pots. Good luck :smoke:

8. White widow is a looong flowerer. Please don't give advice without knowing your shit.

Look for something that is mold resistant, cold resistant, and a short flower time. I'm assuming frost comes fairly early in ireland. Early october?

Not sure what your price range is, but a very good outdoor strain is guerilla gold #3. Other than that just do your own research, you'll find what you need.