Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What strain should I get

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thelizardkin, May 25, 2012.

1. I'm getting a qter from my guy and I'm getting an 1/8th of 2 strains he has 5 purple urkel, ak47, lemon sour diesel, blackberry kush, and purple wreck what 2 should I get?

2. Can't go wrong with Kush :smoke:

3. Have you smoked any of them before? choose what YOU like.. not what we like.

but to answer your question, AK47 hits me like a truck, and sour deez is always a good pick.

4. Only one ive had out of those was ak-47 good shit not sure about the others you can check out leafly.com for some reviews and uses/effects of each though. Im sure you will enjoy whatever you choose. Also what are the prices around you?

5. well, chances are those aren't the actual strands. But I also agree with the AK.

6. lemon sour d and blackberry kush. purple wreck is prob good too, i had bubba wreck recently (bubba kush x trainwreck) it was great

7. This guy's one of the most trustworthy guys I've ever met

8. I'm not trashin the dude, i'm just saying strand names- unless directly from the grower- are often not the actual strands. You'd know better than me about dude, but i've had some dealers offer some brand name bud only to find out the person they bought it from made the name up

9. Thats good and Oregon is MMJ anyways so its more common for the actual names given to be legit. Lucky :rolleyes:

10. i'd go with the ak and lsd for sure

11. ak and blackberry kush. You never can go wrong with a kush.

12. My buddy's also getting a qter from him and that's what he's getting so I kinda want something else

13. He ended up selling out of them all so I got some white rhino which I've had before and it was some of the best bud I've ever smoked