What strain is this?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by myneedisweed, Jan 19, 2013.

1. I just picked up a oz from a friend of some pretty dank shit for here in the delta in arkansas. I was just wondering if anyone on here is good at eyeballing a strain and know what it is. My dealer didn't have the name of it but I'm pretty curious. If you're pretty good at this comment and let me know and I'll put a picture of it up. Thanks for your help blades.

2. Theres thousands of strains..nobody can tell you even with a pic

3. It doesn't have to be exactly right I'm just trying to get a general idea man.

4. How do you get a general idea of a strain? It's either that strain or it's not.

5. I'm saying just what people might think it is.

6. It may be Marijuana. Or it may be something else....

7. It's lawn clippings, cut the grass today.

8. Want us to give you the exact weight while we're at it? :rolleyes:

9. #9 myneedisweed, Jan 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2013
    You can do that man!?!? Aw sweet! Yeah fuck you, I just asked a question there's no need to be a dick.

Name-Calling/Disrespect is not allowed here. - KSR

10. It's my strain, give it back.

11. Damn OP quit wondering about the strain and smoke it, you need to mellow out my dude

12. "Consuela voice" come get bitch

13. its probably called marijuana.

just my guess tho.

14. That's a definite possible maybe for sure.

15. These threads shouldn't be allowed on here. There's so many of them and its the same answer every time

16. Another blade ready too listen to the band (BAN).

17. Definitely-Kind-Sure-100% it's mary jane :smoking:

18. No pics yet, so we don't know for sure yet.

19. Actually, with a high enough definition picture and a decent description of the smell and flavor, you could narrow it down in theory. Though honestly I doubt anyone here could even do that. Point is, no need to be assholes just cause the guy is curious. I often wish I had a way to find a strain name for my weed, especially a certain type that rolls through town every year for like six weeks close to Christmas. Everybody just calls it Christmas Pot, but there's gotta be a better name for it.

20. I'm about to post a picture