What strain is this and how does it look?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Greenzendot, Jan 22, 2014.

1. #1 Greenzendot, Jan 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2014
    Yea thanks

Attached Files:

2. Does this get asked everyday on here?? haha, there is no way to tell what strain it is over the internet.  It looks pretty decent though, smoke and enjoy. :bongin:

3. I dont know why but the top picture reminds me of blue dream but probably not hahaSent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. That there is run of the mill "left handed jar" weed. Not worth smoking. What you want to find is some "right handed jar" weed. That shit'll fuck you up!!!

5. Well it definitely don't look like matanuska thunderfuck. So that leaves only 500+ strains of what it can be.

Seriously man, no one can tell what it is by just looking at a picture since the bud varies. It can be the same strain but look totally different depending on where it's grown or how the grower grew the bud. We need smell, taste, how does it feel when you exhale, how does the high come in, what do you feel? A picture ain't going to tell us nothing.

6. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaeu5c1rmyw&feature=player_detailpage

7. It's 100% of some shit called dog poop that has a high thc level over 10000! My friend took one bong rip of that and started seizing out! So anyways OP, whenever you smoke that shit hit it for Timmy...RIP lil Timmy.. Sent from my iPhone using Hii Power

8. Thats that new new purp dream haze fire, son dat shit loud28:06:42:12

9. That looks like it comes from a clone cut from the fabled OG Dookie Stain Strain. Legend says one hit and your stoned for life.

ㅠ ㅑㅅ cㅗ ㄴㅁ ㅛ ㅈㅁ ㅅ

10. I want some OG Cookie Stain hahaha

Sent from my EVO using Grasscity Forum mobile app

I thought that was Cookie-Monster Purple Pope Berry, Cackle Crack, Chuckle Fucker that made you stoned for life? Definitley going to be sourcing some of that other shit now. I bought two beans off this dude that told me if I planted them it would give a plant I could really get high with...But I lost them.