Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What strain is best for the high I'm looking for?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by milkdog666, Sep 15, 2018.

1. Hey all!

I've tried a few strains like purple haze, probably lots of OG kush, some hydro stuff and they all have a different high definitely. weed is defenitely awesome but i need to get a bit more specific to enjoy it the best.

The things I like that I've gotten are feelings of chill, happy, good moods. And the way music is very engrossing and intense. And sometimes the kind of high that makes you want to go on a big walk around the place (the last couple of days, ive been smoking hawian purple haze and its made me go on so many walks i would normally never do).

Some of the things I don't like that some strains give me is when it makes me super talkative, it's alright but I think I prefer indicas that make you sit down and relax. Some highs get me anxious and paranoid as well. I dont really like the feeling of losing my body and the world spinning when i get really high, is there a strain that doesnt have much of that?

Do you have any recommendations for chill, not-too-intense, music/videogames/walking around, that doesnt make you really numb and feel disconnected from the world?

any recommendations or comments welcome.

thank you.

2. Super Lemon Haze..GOOGLE too;)

3. Also Try Grand Daddy Purple
    good relaxing weed

4. anything haze should do the trick....plenty of choise...
    my favourite is nevilles haze....pinecone aroma...really energetic aswell.
    great for walks.
    Malawi is great aswell...but I cant keep my mouth when I smoke it

• Like Like x 1
  5. Laughing Budda too;)

6. I had some Gorilla Glue #4 was very Nice :rolleyes::rolleyes:

7. Golden goat all day any day straight lax island sweet skunk x hawaiian romulan terpens off the hook

8. Hawaiian skunk crossed with afghani was the best I ever smoked back in the 80's. The smell was so intense it would stink up the whole house even after put in two ziplocks. It was the perfect in between strain.

Nowadays everyone wants that highest THC strain award and forgetting that consumer pleasure and experience are what really matters. Some of the strains now are at a level that they should be classified as a whole new drug.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I would try to pickup some Zkittlez it's a nice hybrid Grape Ape x Grapefruit. Very chill and enhances music and gives you a happy feeling without paranoia. Also you can try Blue Dream but the initial high can tend to get on the racy side but it will start to chillout over time. Another option is GDP or Grape Ape however due to the uplift it will make you feel sluggish and spacey but enhance music and sometimes people who are newbs didn't know the herb can get psychedelic like shrooms almost. I've smoked GDP from a bong and a vape and ended up getting the full effects it did enhance music but I couldn't feel my body was spaced out but functional in terms of listening to music or gaming. So for some that feeling can cause anxiety however it's not anxiety prone just when you get a headchange some people don't tolerate it well and aren't used to that.

10. Hybrid or a mild sativa

• Agree Agree x 1