Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What strain do you WANT to try the most?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by mjmama25, Aug 2, 2011.

1. White Widow
    Bubba Kush
    Northern Lights
    Deathstar OG
    Any cheese strains

2. Kush Dr. !!!!
    Crystal (smoked once 20 yrs ago haven't seen since)

3. :D
    If you are in my area any day, any night, whatever, you are welcome in my home...... I'll have a nice bowl packed for ya brother lio!!!
    :bongin:

4. I may have to take you up on that next time I'm out there. I am so glad I ran into you on here your love of this special plant and your willingness to help others without an ego is very refreshing.

5. Every damn strain

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Grand Daddy Purp

7. My list is:

Holy Grail
    Cookie Monster
    Northern Lights
    Jack Herer

8. Malawi gold. It's grown in Africa, and I have read that it is the purest sativa of all the strains. Can't find that strain anywhere in California.

9. ^^^ +1^^^ I ordered Malawi seeds from Ali Bongo last night along with 5 Ghost Haze....

a friend of mine has actually gotten to smoke this stuff! jealous.

I went through a lot of these thread pages and read a lot of posts..

i've probably smoked 95% of everything that has been posted here lol..

right now I'm really into exclusive and rare genetics by local breeders.

coming up in january is Sunset Sherbert and in February, Gorilla Glue 4.

I'm super anxious! >_< next weekend I should have a good strain to post ;)

11. ^^^^I also have some Lemon Fizz seeds coming in from a friend. Check them out on line!^^^^

12. The strains I would love to try are, white rhino and Alaskan thunderfuck. Apparently these are supposed to be some of the dankist strains out there. Also anything with thunderfuck in the name just sounds like a hell of an adventure.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. Sharks breath
    Mango Kush

• Like Like x 1
  14. I'd love to try one of the high cbd strains like harlequin, sour tsunami, or cannatonic. 

15. Sharksbreath is the Bomb! Probably my top 3 fave list. Its supposed to be indica but it makes you focused more than any sativa I've had. Leafly seems to agree.

16. all of them
    Top of my list now
    GDP
    Acapulco Gold
    Maui Wowie
    Girl Scout cookies
    Blue Dream
    Blueberry
    Banana Kush

17. Girl scout cookies
    White widow
    Every time I go to order it's sold out lol

18. Strains from the late 90s. They were SO MUCH BETTER than today's medicinal crap.