What strain do you think this is and should I harvest

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Perry.sc79, Sep 13, 2018.

1. second grow. Outdoors. Been six months.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. No one can tell you what strain it is but with those purple pistils someone could narrow it down to a few possibles tho. Was it bagseed?

Looks to me that you have a bit of time before you reach peak harvest time. Couple weeks at least I'd say. How's your weather holding out? We got 4" of snow yesterday. Almost gone now.

Pretty plants!

3. #3 Perry.sc79, Sep 13, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
    These came from a friend who “visited” southwest asia. Leaves are yellowing like crazy. Had em on fox farms trio in 20 gal potters with miracle grow potters mix. Worried nutes might not be enough. More photos.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. What you want to go by is the trichomes and when all or most are milky with some amber ones starting it's peak THC time for cropping. Usually the hairs are all curled up and going brown by then but yours still look vibrant like the plant is still growing fresh flowers. The trichs do look pretty much all milky tho so if you need to harvest sooner you can't go far wrong but I'd let them go a little longer if you can.

Really nice pics too. What are you using to take them and have decent file sizes? My connection is fairly slow so when I see 8meg pics I'll usually pass them by. If they are blurple or orange they get a pass automatically. :)

I use a 20mp Nikon CoolPix L32 at max setting then crop and resize my pics so the are still sharp but 500kb to 1 meg.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. About the nutes. Don't. The plant is stealing what nutes it needs now from the older leaves and this close to the end it doesn't need added nutes. You should get great tasting smoke off those if you cure them right.

If they had a month to go then yes to low N nutes but they could be cropped any time now like I said but another week or so would likely be good.

6. You planted outside in March?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

7. Wow

@ I love growing weed

8. Exotic

@ I love growing weed

9. Not really as i understood

10. Why are they yellowing slow bad?

11. *so bad

12. S
    started indoors

13. My bad southwest. Huge difference.

14. *southwest

15. I plant outside in May.

16. Exotic looking[​IMG]

@ I love growing weed

17. Where are they growing now? Because they've got a way to go. From what I see maybe another 30 days.
    You've got tons of pistils showing and no real trichome development. Looks like a true sativa.
    If you're looking at freezing temperatures in the near future I'd start looking for a way to do a makeshift greenhouse.

18. Yea these things are slow growing for sure but its also natural light and im in new england and they started as window grows.

19. Iphone 6. Zoomed in and held camera at about a foot. Nothing fancy