Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Strain Do You Have Right Now?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by CloudsOfTHC, Jun 23, 2014.

1. I got some sativas Alaskan Thunder Fuck, Fire OG & some Smoke That Shit lol :bongin: what strains do you have ?

2. Just did my weekly pick up of some trainwreck. Smoked a joint and was crazy high. My first smoke of the day too.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I have never tried train wreck 😦

4. Desert diesel, bubba kush, sugar black rose, grapefruit, candy Jack, cactus cooler, diamond og, just finished off some train wreck

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. None.. I smoked my last bowl last night of so unnamed sativa, locally grown and i probably am not going to have time to pick up until next monday..  :cry:  :cry:

6. Working on some orange krush

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. girl scout thin mints, gdp, kc33, moby dick, silver haze, overlord is whats in my stock right now. got a light dep almost done with kandy kush, chocolope, and an og cross

8. Sweet dude I'll be over in a few, ha!

I have blue dream, Jack Herer, Tropicana, afghan Bullrider, DNA Headband, some hash.

9. I have blue dream, blackberry indica, xxx ogre, skywalker, some off the street weed, train wreck wax and deadhead og wax. I got all these four months ago and still have it, slow smoker.

10. I have a half ounce of some dank. Chocolope.

11. Just picked up some Skywalker OG.

Sent from a Stoner in Colorado.

Attached Files:

12. OG Kush, Pineapple something or other and Blueberry Kush.

13. I got dat scrotum kush

--Ride the tiger, you can see his stripes but you know he's clean!--

14. Picked up a half of some dank green crack the other night. 

15. I have at least 10 growing and 6 or 8 in my stash.

16. i envy all of you that can buy from dispensaries and have a 100% ID on a strain....i have no idea what i have and never believe these BS strain names my guy makes up.

17. Hold'n me a lil bit of Blueberry that straight up Reekz like blueberry. I've never really smelled anything like it. Green Crack it's alright but its not my fave could be better. SoCal Master K This stuff is frosty as Efffff Very stoney I love it. Then last but not least we got a weeeee bit of this Deathstar n hands down this is my favorite smoke. This shit is so heady nice donkey dick nugs n RREEEEEKKZZzzz like a sour fart. I haven't burned in a couple hours so it appears to be that time......   

Where my Deathstar toker's at?

18. I got me some bubba kush and some bubble hash :)

19. nyc diesel