Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What strain and how much is this? Just looking for opinions.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cannabis Lecter, Jan 29, 2009.

1. Well, even if it was beasters, I'd still be happy I guess. If it's shit weed like beasters, I'll just roll a blunt and smoke it with a few friends. If it's any good, I'll sell it to someone who wants it and make a profit.

I'm 18 lmao.

Yea, I don't really mind. :p

2. impossible to tell either way

either strain, or weight

if someone on this thread says they can tell u what kind of weed it is

they're bullshitting u

3. 1. Beasters are NOT shitty mids. Beasters are better than mids, and nice beasters are quite dank.

2. Beasters do NOT necessarily have to come from British columbia. Just like if you buy a box of kleenexes, they are not necessarily the kleenex brand.

No one is BSing. WHen you're seen thousands and thousands of bags over the years, you kindof start to know what you are looking at. :)

Of course, you can't tell the exact strain or exact weight, but 9 times out of 10, u can identify if its good or not, if its beasters or not, and approximately how much it weighs.

Thats like telling a forensic fingerprint expert that you can't identify suspects from their fingerprints... lol. just cuz u can't do it, doesn't mean its not possible. :D

4. Chronic(at least by my definition) is completely different then skunk, where im from chronic is laced skunk is dank

5. are u from the gheTTo? lol. j\k

6. I used to get shipments of m39 from Canada and it is definitely some of the best looking nugs I've seen if harvested and cured properly. Very popular nugs in BC.