What soil should I use?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Klimmit, Feb 10, 2014.

1. <div style="margin:0px 0px 0px 200px;background-color:rgb(250,250,250);"><div style="margin:0px;font-family:Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif;color:rgb(51,51,51);"><div style="margin:0px 300px 0px 0px;"><div style="margin:0px;"><div style="margin:5px 0px 10px;">
    1. \t<div style="margin:0px;background-color:rgb(244,239,220);">\t<div style="margin:0px 0px 0px 200px;background-color:rgb(250,250,250);">\t<div style="margin:0px;">\t<div style="margin:0px 300px 0px 0px;">\t<div style="margin:0px;">\t<blockquote class="">Hey guys, this is my first grow, I've read up on everything I need to so that I feel confident enough to grow!

One thing I have yet to figure out though is what spoil composition I should use. 

http://imgur.com/a/JQctA#LHErWC3

The above link is my grow setup, including the soil I intend to use. Any idea on what ratios I should mix them? Also, will that be fine? Is the NPK alright? I want to hear what you guys have to think.

Also, nutes; I have no idea what to do with nutes, and no idea what nutes I should be getting. 

So you know, I'm going to be growing an Auto Northern Lights strain.

Thanks for the help guys!</blockquote>\t
      \t
      \t</div>\t</div>\t</div>\t
    </div></div></div></div></div></div></div>