Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What smoking method gets you the highest?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by FreedomAtLast, Feb 10, 2013.

1. As the title says.

2. Well for the amount of weed one hitters get you the highest but bongs in general.

3. [quote name='"hawaiitoker"']Well for the amount of weed one hitters get you the highest but bongs in general.[/quote]

:agreed:
    But, there is also hotboxing blunts but that is kind of suffocating yourself.
    :toke:

4. Aha I have yet to hotbox. Does it really give you a noticably stronger high from the second-hand smoke?

Blunts are so G but tobacco isn't my thing

5. I've hot boxed a lot when younger.

Not sure if I was technically getting higher, or if all the smoke just made it so there was less oxygen in the box, which meant less oxygen for the brain.

6. take bong rips to the dome, nonstop. :bongin:

7. BLUNTS GET ME LIIIIFTED. But so does any other form, in the end it's all the same.

8. Depends on how much you're smoking I'd think. If you're trying to get bang for your buck then I suppose gravity bongs would get you fucked up on the smallest amount of bud. I personally get really stoned when I smoke joints. I think that may just be because that's what I normally smoke though.

9. Bong and bowl rips. I used to box when I was younger also made me feel.higher dont think I dont think it was though and easy to go to jail like that blunts is my fav way though

10. Knife shots.... Oh those are my favoirte. Hella ghetto but they just send me away

11. Amount of weed used is not the factor.

12. Bong rips till ya cant anymore

13. grav hits!!!!! :hello:

14. Blunts, the occasional bong hit is good too. ;)

15. Vaporizers.

16. I think in a sense joints would get you highest for your amount of weed. I say this because your weed will get resonated and it makes sense that it would get you the most 'bang for your buck'

17. All about snaps from the bong

18. Edibles and then gravity bong

19. Haha thread called what SMOKING methodgets you the highest

20. I don't know how anyonne can say joints or blunts :s those are the two most innefficient wayys of smoking and get you the least high.... if you wanna get the most out of what weed you have, a good quality vaporizers will grt you the highest for sure!...in second would be a bong and joints/blunts will get.you the least high