Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Size Cigars Would You Recommend For Blunt Making

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Acid Man, Aug 16, 2014.

1. #1 Acid Man, Aug 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2014
    I dont have the same selection of cigars available like you guys do, I cant even find them locally.
    however I can buy them through the internet aslong the sites are shipping from within the country.
    so I'm gonna buy some to have for blunts on special occasions but there is large variation in flavours and types.
    what size or type would you recommend for blunts?

2. Rillo size

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. #3 Old School Smoker, Aug 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2014
    I recommend the lung cancer/ emphysema size. They also come in "addicted to nicotine" size. They also have the "bad breath/ yellow teeth" size. And finally, they have the "the blunt tastes like shit" size.

4. Look for a cigar called The Digger.

5. swisher length : 5 inches

6. #6 normac, Aug 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2014
    Are you buying cigars then emptying them or just buying the wraps? I like magnum wraps in blueberry flavour.

7. neither.. I think?
    im buying actual cigars and using the outer wrapping for the blunt if you know what I mean?

8. whoops sorry meant prerolled cigars not blunts. (will edit original post)

9. haha sweet
    have you ever been privileged enough to smoke a blunt made out of one of those?

10. haha I thought you were asking If was going to buy a blunt, cut it open, and then reroll it myself

11. Game rillos

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. pick up some swisher sweets guy. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408250065.229213.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408250075.829899.jpg

Skate.

13. The bigger the better if your going to fill it. I wish i could get Games in California. Dutch masters are good. If your not into rolling them fat just go for swishers